BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Kat R.
Not only are these shades absolutely gorgeous and perfect for porcelain girls (like myself!) , they're highly pigmented and go on so smooth! A little product goes a long way with these shadows which definitely makes the higher price point justifiable. The colors blend like a dream and are good for all skin types. Not only that, but the entire palette smells like peaches! It doesn't get better than that ;)
Alethea A.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this palette from Too Faced! The colors are gorgeous, yet neutral at the same time. And the staying power is amazing.

Before I discovered Too Faced, I mainly used Clinque and the cream make ups from L'Oreal. Now, I try ALL OTHER BRANDS because of Too Faced!

I love the pigmentation of the colors, the choices for light, medium, and dark, and the fact that the eyeshadow I put on in the morning stays on all day!
#contest #MarchMadness

Melanie H.
Lake Charles, LA
If you have a sensitivity to scents, you may not like the artificial peach scent that this palette has. I don't so it does not bother me. I love the different looks that i can create using this palette. Everything from a bright eyed look to a smoky and sultry look.  The shades are gorgeous and blend out beautifully and you won't need to dip into another palette unless you want to in order to make a look work.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
All time favorite palette! Very pigmented so many lovely shades worth the price 100% it was hard to find I believe it was limited edition? But if you can find it grab it you won't regret it has amazing shades for all year around. Highly recommend this product of course packaging was cute and I liked that i didn't have eyeshadow fallout all over my face with this palette
Jessica L.
I love this palate!! It smells amazing!! Literally like peaches!! And it goes on so buttery smooth!! I can literally find a look for any of the colors on this palate!! It's very pigmented and the colors are just so complementing!! I would definitely recommend this to any girly girl who loves girly smelling eyeshadow!
Teresa M.
Staten Island, NY
I just bought this palette and thought it was very versatile. I think it gives great looks for all seasons. I used some shadows as a transition shade for my New Year's Eve look. It really does smell like peaches. One of the things I wish it had was a brush but I think if it came with a brush. That's just me personally.
Posh O.
Fort Pierce, FL
This has to be one of my favorite palettes, I love the scent of the peaches. Its not a funky peach smell. I would compare to that of the peach ring jelly candies. In this palette you get 18 shades. The shades are gorgeous and have beautiful pigmentation. I love doing eye looks with this palette
Quinn l.
Kaneohe, HI
This peach palette just has to be the biggest success that Too Faced ever had. The scent is simply sensational and don't forget about the pigments, they are so concentrated which makes you use less and that makes it worth the price. Although this is pretty pricy, it is totally worth the price. I have nothing bad to say about this product besides the price.
Katelyn S.
Dover, PA
I just received this palette and it's quickly becoming my new favorite! I got this on HSN for the first time. The colors are beautiful and blend easily. They're ire is little fallout of eyeshadow to my under eye area. The smell is nice and subtle. I would definitely buy again! I might even buy a back up!
Paityn L.
Apex, NC
I just recently bought this palette and it is absolutely incredible. There's not a single shade in there that I wouldn't use. I have light blue eyes so most of the colors look great because they're a lot of golds and browns. They are insanely pigmented and blend so nicely. I definitely would recommend this. It also smells exactly like peaches.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.