BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Leanne D.
Cleveland, OH
I really enjoy this palette. I took forever to purchase it because I thought I was falling for the novelty and hype. It deserves the hype, though. It blends well and is decently pigmented. It also smells amazing. I think it's a good alternative to Naked Heat.
Joanne L.
Yonkers, NY
This is actually my first Too Faced palette but I am no stranger to the Too Faced brand. The pigments in this palette is absolutely amazing! The colors are beautiful and I love the mixture of mattes and shimmers. This palette looks beautiful on all skin tones and I definitely need to purchase another one for my makeup kit! Oh and the smell is absolutely intoxicating! Peachy smell! 😊🍑 Oh and the're cruelty free! 😊😊😊
Mary S.
Murfreesboro , TN
This palette is to-die-for. IT's easy to use, the colors are super pigmented, and they blend flawlessly. I love this palette for everyday wear and even for a night on the town. While most of the shades are peachy (obviously) and would do best in the spring, the darker shades help to transform those peach shades into something to be worn year round.
Melissa C.
The packaging is so pretty! The palette smells like actual peaches, which I find enjoyable. I have grey/blue eyes and love
The golden warm tones which really accent my eye color. There's such a wide variety of shades. The only cons to this palette for me are that, unlike many other palettes-doesn't come with a brush and doesn't have as many matte shades as I would like. Overall, a great palette and I do recommend it.
Morgan S.
Grand Rapids , MI
When this palette originally launched, I wasn't head over heels for it so I didn't pick it up. During the second launch I received the palette in gratis. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I WASN'T GOING TO GET THIS PALETTE. It is fantastic with a great range of shadows. It has become one of my go to palettes over the past couple months. I truly have zero complaints other than I wish it had a larger mirror. Definitely a must have!
Isabella C.
Jacksonville, FL
HANDS DOWN FAVORITE PALETTE EVER! I have had many eyeshadow palettes but this one hits the home run! I love the formula, creamy powder. And I love the shades and smell even more. The pigmentation is gorgeous and the colors go well with any skin type. 10/10 I would recommend. It is fun and flirty With just enough class. Don't wait too long or it will be sold out!
Emily T.
Old Bridge, NJ
I held off on buying this for a while - I heard the hype but wasn't sure I'd be into it. Turns out I'm (shocker) OBSESSED! The packaging is adorable and makes me feel like I'm buying a candy bar or something sweet - but it also totally measures up to the quality of the product itself, which is something I feel like some brands miss the boat on. I thought this was really great for my light brown eyes and offered a range of shades that worked for day or night. I WILL be buying this again!
Heather L.
Maricopa , Ca
I am absolutely in love!!!! this is my favorite eye pallet this pallet tops the naked pallets for me. I love how it smells just like peaches its so heavenly! The color pigments are wonderful I am able to create so many looks just by me wearing it 3 of my friends went to purchase this product off one eye look. I'm totally obsessed . Too Faced you really did something amazing with this collection. I want to buy another pallet before they are gone because i love the colors they made this out of
Nancy G.
I have created so many different types of looks with this palette and that alone make it worth the price. There's a reason why it's always sold out! The formula is super pigmented and buttery and I hardly get any fallout from it. Truly beautiful shadows. And yes, the smell of peaches is potent!
Naiomi G.
Chinle, AZ
This is the first ever palette I've used by Too Faced and I didn't like how a few of the colors apply, mostly the green one, bless her heart, the staying power wasn't there, even with an eyeshadow primer. For the most part, it's easy to create every day looks with this palette. The peach scent is kind of strong so if you have a super sensitive nose, then maybe stay away from this?
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.