BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
First of all this smells like heaven. Reminds me of summers in Georgia. The palette has all the colors to create a million different looks. The price is irrelevant with the amount of different looks possible. The quality is great also. So pigmented and with awesome color payoff
fatima j.
i have always thought too faced shadows was always to chalky and hard to blend but i had a friend who thought the same thing as me and he went out and purchased it and he was like you need to try this!! and i was like ok! and i went out and bought it and the minute i swatched it on my hand i was like in shock the shadows are reallyy smooth to the touch and buttery and so so easy to apply its like you don't even have to do the work of blending i highly recommend for begginers!!!!xoxo XD!!!
Jordy N.
This too faced palette has impacted my 2017. I love the colors and pigments. It gives off a wonderful peach scent as well!! I use this product everyday whether it's a glam makeup look or just natural look! I bought it at Sephora and I'm sooo happy I made that purchase! I highly recommend it to anyone!
Emily B.
Chatham, IL
I fell in love with the Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette when they first released it, but didn't get my hands on it the first time around. When they announced they were relaunching the palette I about cried from happiness. I found the palette in an ulta in MI and picked it up. The shades work well but the purples don't have amazing pay off. The shadows also wear of quick than I'd like. Even with a primer underneath and setting spray on top. Still enjoy it though.
Kirsten C.
Lexington, KY
I have been using this eye shadow palette every single day since I receive it on Christmas! I absolutely love it and all of the colors work perfect with my dark hair!! Would buy the palette again it as a gift for one of my girl friends! Good for all makeup lovers
Vanessa M.
I don't know how too faced does this but their eyeshadows are so pigmented and smell amazing!! This one in particular smells like peaches. Get your hands on it! It has pretty shimmery and warm/peachy toned shadows. Not much fall out either.
Genny E.
Murrieta, CA
A very beautiful and smelling good palette. The pigmented is definitely great and the shade selection definitely suits the peach theme. I would definitely recommend it. My favorite shade in this palette are Just peachy and Summer Yum.
Brittney W.
Manassas, VA
As you all know, this definitely smells like peaches! I've loved the too-faced chocolate bar (original) palette so when I saw this and heard the hype, I knew I had to try it for myself! The only complaint I have is that some of the lighter shades aren't as pigmented or can be a little dusty but overall this palette has great color options and is versatile for day or night. Shadows blend easily and great value for your coins. Recommend this!
Aliyah A.
Dayton, OH
Great product! Pigment is not to strong but does show up like color. I am a repeated user of too faced. Even though I am highly looking for this product to review on my YouTube. I highly recommend these products! Once you buy you can't stop buying them, for this I would be highly interested in reviewing this product.
Gabrielle P.
Staten Island , NY
So I am very disappointed in this product I never reach for it . Th smell is great packaging is cute . The pigment is not there , th and shade are patchy and when I look at this pallet I don't think of a peach pallet. Too faced has been slacking lately . I would by purchase this product again they are too difficult to work with and it doesn't inspire me
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.