BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Karen L.
I haven’t dipped into this palette in ages but it’s still one of my top favorites. It’s a good starter palette for anyone who doesn’t want to stray too far away from nudes and earthy and peachy tones. The color pigmentation isn’t quite as good as some other brands and the fallout depends on the color being used but when you finally blend enough, it’s easy to make a simple peach look. The smell of the palette is the artificial “peach” smell that all of the two faced peach products smell like. I don’t find it too overwhelming but it is very strong in the pan. This is a good starter makeup palette for any beginners.
Abby W.
Vero Beach
My all time favorite pallete of all time! Has a variety of different warm tone shades to create any warm look. In the picture I created a softer look from the pallete. My favorite shade in this pallete is definitely candies peach. SUCH a stunning peach color. Lucious is also so pigmented and very shimmery! I highly highly highly suggest you get this pallete because the pigment and quality of the shadows are amazing and they are such beautiful shadows.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
One of my favorite palettes of all time! The scent is dreamy and the colors are nicely pigmented. Don’t be fooled by knockoffs- this palette is the real deal. I rotate through my palettes often and I come back to the sweet peach so many times! Always a favorite
Meagan O.
Havelock
Okay!! Where to start with this palette!!.. I absolutely LOVE it! Great pigmentation, great color selection, you can create so many looks from natural to dramatic! Ever since I got this palette I honestly haven’t even used much else. This is my go to, I will never be without this gem!! Also I just have to say it smells phenomenal as well which is always a plus. 100% LOVE and would HIGHLY recommend!
Miri T.
This was my go to palette last summer. I was kind of leery because too faces palettes are all over the place when it comes to pigmentation. This works wonderfully and has all the staple colors you’ll need. It does have a peach scent which honestly I got quickly tired of though. I prefer the scent of the chocolate palettes ha ha.
Alia B.
Spring, TX
I love Too Faced eyeshadows. This pallet is perfect for any eye color. They are smooth vivid colors. I use this pallet almost every day . You can wear for day or night. I purchased another pallet for my sister Christmas present and I know she will love it! Worth it!
Virginia G.
Gainesville, FL
This palette isn’t bad, it’s not great. It isn’t super pigmented and I feel like I really have to work to make a look out of it. A lot of the colors just mix together sometimes. I think there are other palettes out there that work better but it really isn’t terrible
Faith C.
MN
The peach palette is probably one of my favorites from two-faced. I love that they infused it with peach it smells amazing. These eyeshadows blend beautifully and there so creamy. This is a great starter pallet for anybody looking to try out make up because the eyeshadows are so easy to use, I highly recommend this pallet
Ashley K.
This palette is definitely different compared to most palettes in stores. I love the shimmers in it as well as the mattes, but I do wish that there would be a few more mattes. When using this palette, I usually have to reach for more matte shadows, but the actual quality of the shadows are great. If you are looking for a palette to do an entire look with or for something for everyday use, this may not be the palette for you, but if you like bolder colors and do not mind using another palette with this, then you would definitely enjoy!
Logan C.
fort wayne
So I tried out his product for the first time today and I have to say I was honestly so unimpressed. This was such a disappointment to me seeing as how I love all of the chocolate bar palettes. The consistency in this palette was quite different from those. I felt the shadows were chalky and not very pigmented.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.