BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
I really love this palette for a few reasons. It smells so good like peaches, It has a lot of natural based tones in it for if you needed to do just a neutral type of look. It has a couple of bolder colors to add some bolder looks. It is made by Too Faced which is one of my favorite makeup brands!! I bought this palette at Sephora. I only use it every now and then, but it is definitely a palette to add to your collection!!
Emily B.
Chatham, IL
I fell in love with the Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette when they first released it, but didn't get my hands on it the first time around. When they announced they were relaunching the palette I about cried from happiness. I found the palette in an ulta in MI and picked it up. The shades work well but the purples don't have amazing pay off. The shadows also wear of quick than I'd like. Even with a primer underneath and setting spray on top. Still enjoy it though.
Jami T.
Macomb , MI
This palette is wonderful, I love that it smells like peaches. It has a peachy color scheme and the packaging is so cute. I bought it from Ulta. It was $45 I think. Which is pricey, I do love it and it's worth it to me. Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
fatima j.
i have always thought too faced shadows was always to chalky and hard to blend but i had a friend who thought the same thing as me and he went out and purchased it and he was like you need to try this!! and i was like ok! and i went out and bought it and the minute i swatched it on my hand i was like in shock the shadows are reallyy smooth to the touch and buttery and so so easy to apply its like you don't even have to do the work of blending i highly recommend for begginers!!!!xoxo XD!!!
Chelsie I.
Just bought this and I'm in love!! It's so easy to apply and build the colors up. The colors are so pigmented it's insane, and the mix of metallic and matte colors are amazing. I bought mine at Macy's and I plan to go back to buy another for sure. The variety of colors are wonderful, and they aren't heavy at all on your eyes. This is a must for everyone!
Genny E.
Murrieta, CA
A very beautiful and smelling good palette. The pigmented is definitely great and the shade selection definitely suits the peach theme. I would definitely recommend it. My favorite shade in this palette are Just peachy and Summer Yum.
Kirsten C.
Lexington, KY
I have been using this eye shadow palette every single day since I receive it on Christmas! I absolutely love it and all of the colors work perfect with my dark hair!! Would buy the palette again it as a gift for one of my girl friends! Good for all makeup lovers
Aliyah A.
Dayton, OH
Great product! Pigment is not to strong but does show up like color. I am a repeated user of too faced. Even though I am highly looking for this product to review on my YouTube. I highly recommend these products! Once you buy you can't stop buying them, for this I would be highly interested in reviewing this product.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
First of all this smells like heaven. Reminds me of summers in Georgia. The palette has all the colors to create a million different looks. The price is irrelevant with the amount of different looks possible. The quality is great also. So pigmented and with awesome color payoff
Brandy b.
Eastman, GA
Peach is life!! I just recently purchased this pallet and I am in love! Too faced you have won my heart. The color pay off is excellent. And little to no fall out. Worth a try for sure. A little on the hush end at $50 but so worth it.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.