BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Ashley A.
Santa Fe, NM
I had been waiting for the rerelease of this pallete for a couple of months and I was not disappointed. It was everything I was hoping it would be. Great pigmentation, amazing blendability, and awesome color selections. I'm able to do multiple eye looks with this pallete. From a soft every day look to an intense smoky look. Plus it smells just like peaches!
Nilsa L.
Orlando, FL
🍑 This palette is the cutest thing i've ever seen. I couldn't decide on this one or the chocolate bar palette but one of the workers at Ulta suggested this one because of the variety of colors. I'm so happy I took her advice because now I can do various looks and they all look great on my skin tone (tan). I can either go for a warm color look or i can mix it up with pink and black. And a perk, it smells like peaches! lol of course it does it's the peach palette🤦🏽‍♀️ but anyway, would recommend
Millicent C.
Homestead , FL
IM IN LOVE! this palette smell soooooo goooodddd my sister got it for me as a christmas it from ulta I literally could live smelling this, I love all the colors I think its great for spring since it has so many peachy colors, If you love peaches like I do and specially the smell of peaches then I definitely recommend you get this palette.
Linda S.
Katonah, NY
Probably my all-time fave eyeshadow palettes. I found all of the colors to be flattering to both my skintone as well as my hazel eyes, the range of tones really highlighting the greens and blues in my eyes. The colors are rich and long-lasting, I really love everything I've every tried by Too Faced. I highly recommend this as I believe this palette is universally flattering, well-priced and works very well for both day and nightime looks.
Deborah R.
Flanders
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette  own this palette and I absolutely love it. First of all it smells delicious just like 🍑 The colors are beautiful and match a lot of skin tones and are blendable and long lasting. This is the only Palette I own br Too Faced but I will be purchasing one of the Chocolate Bar Palettes as well. If you don't own this palette girls you need to have it in your life❤️
April D.
Thornton, CO
Well I saw this eyeshadow palette at Sephora and have never tried too faced products prior to , but I had to have this eyeshadow. Love all the colors on my skin tone. It smells absolutely amazing, and stays on better then most every eyeshadow I've tried before. The color goes on so smooth. . . And did I mention it smells amazing !!!!
Josie P.
Orlando, FL
I really love this palette a lot!!! The shadows are so pigmented and blend like a dream. This palette is so versatile, you can create infinite types of looks. Is great for every day and also for more dramatic times. You'll have it all in this palette! Did I mention that this palette smells like paradise
Tanja N.
This is my go to palette right now. So happy it was featured in #marchmadness. Because this pallete is the obvious clear winner 🍑🙋. I love the packaging for starters. It's so pretty. So is the whole sweet peach line. The colors work well together. Great timing on the release also. It's the perfect palette for spring and summer looks. And it really does smell like peaches 🍑. Loving too faced right now 🙌🙋
Summer W.
Saint Joseph
OBSESSED!!! Missed out on this when it released summer 2016 but managed to get my hands on it when It released again in December! I have brown eyes and it makes them pop! I've actually purchased this twice because of how much I love it and I don't ever want to run out! It's amazing quality, blends perfectly, easy to use, even for beginners like me! Love love love
Susan P.
I LOVE this palette! I'm incredibly impressed with the pigmentation and durability of the shadows. This has become my new favorite everyday neutral eye shadow palette. The shades of brown, purple, orange, gold, beige and cream are stunning. By far my favorite color scheme from Too Faced. I seriously am about to stock up before this sells out again!!!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.