BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Maria H.
Queens Vlg, NY
This palette is great. You. You can create so many looks because this palette is so versatile. It has from nudes to darker shades. You can take this on the trip and not need anything else. It is limited edition. The smell which tends to get kind of a plastic peach scent gets a little annoying
Shin D.
This palette has a good variety of colors but I wish it had more mattes. The shimmers are beautiful and I like the peach smell and the metal tin, but I found so many shimmers a bit difficult to build up. I didn't try too many times before returning it so I could try a different palette, but I think soon I will return to this one again and rebuy and try again because the color story is just too cute.
Kelli G.
Louisville, KY
I am obsessed with this palette! The smell the perfect pigments! I can literally set and smell this palette all day lol! It's blinds so well, and all the colors complement each other every well. You can wear this palette at work and transfer a night on the town! I will highly recommend this to everyone I know!!
Becca P.
Chattanooga, TN
This is so worth the hype. I know the smell gets a lot of hate but I personally love it. It smells like those fruit scented baby dolls from the 90s. I use purée and summer yum in the crease for like every look ever. Great performing shadows, though there are a couple duds. The green isn't that great unless used over a base, and the black with purple sparkles is eh. But all the others are top notch.
Alice M.
Missouri City, TX
OMG!! Cant explain how much I'm obsessed with this palette i love love love it soooo much. Staple of this year and will always be my staple of this year. I love too faced collections and hope i can get more peach products before they disappear again!! ❤️❤️😭😍😍😍
Bridget Q.
I hunted this palatte down since it first was released, and several months later it was restocked. Let me just tell you, it was so worth the wait. All of the shadows are buttery, beautiful and smell amazing. The packaging is adorable and durable (I've dropped this palatte ten times already and nothing has broken) it's worth the money.
Aidelina G.
Providence, RI
Colors on this pallet compliment the spring trend the scent of sweet peach is such a welcoming scent the tones on this pallet are warm and blend well together on any complexion of the skin,The Price of this pallet is pricey but its a pallet well worth buying. The packaging is awesome great protection so the eye shadow is able to contain any damage, Its colors on the package are peachy and inviting.
Megan D.
All time favorite palette. Although the fun smell is a bonus, the true stars of the show are the color range and pigmentation of the shadows. Each shade is incredible pigmented and insanely blendable, and the palette can be used to create everything from a subtle daytime eye look to a bold nighttime cut crease. I use luscious (rose gold/champagne blend shade second in the top row) almost every day.
Shayla G.
I bought this pallet and instantly fell in love, it smells just likes peaches, And the colors are beautiful. I'm extremely happy that I can make so many different looks with this pallet instead of having to grab multiple pallets just to create the look I want! Would highly recommend!
Melissa L.
I am so excited to finally have this palette! I haven't played with it too much, but the few times I've used it, I've loved it. It truly does smell like peaches. I can even smell it on my brushes after using it. The colors are super pigmented and don't crease on my eyelids. (Although I do pair it with a primer) Too Faced is my go to brand for eye shadows. They never disappoint. Just as great as the chocolate bar!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.