BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Emily H.
Sammamish
First off this smells so yummy. The colors are increasing my pigmented and perfect for any eye color. I found that there is no fall out what so ever. I bought this palette last year and I still use it every day. Only bummer is you can’t buy the colors separately if you work your way through it.
Barbie K.
Easton, PA
The pigmentation is absolutely incredible! Was not disappointed with anything ! The packaging is stunning and has got me obsessed and the smell is lush. It smells sweet like peaches and has your mouth watering its Incredible:) there is a range of mattes and shimmers and it's easy to create a natural or glam look ! Nothing bad to say about this product it is the best palette I've ever had and I will hopefully be purchasing some other palettes from Too Faced soon!!!
JAWNIE B.
Easley, SC
Too Faced Sweet Peach EyeshadowPalette Review, Photos, Swatches. ... It has a sweet, peachy scent that I can smell with the palette closed (but in the same room), but I don't notice any lingering scent when the eyeshadows are applied. White Peach is a light beige with warm, yellowy undertones and a satin finish
Katie W.
This palette is so colorful and I'm in love with the peach! Smells so amazing! The shades are so pigmented and blend together perfectly. The box and the packaging is so adorable. This palette works best for everyday looks, but can easily be transformed into a night look. Definitely recommend.
Averie L.
This pallet is soooo nice! The pigment is so high! You can create so many looks with it! You can find it at sephora of Ulta. It has light and dark shades for so many different looks. I recommend this to anyone!Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Jessica H.
Mount Juliet, TN
I feel like I’m one of the few people who was not very impressed with this palette at all. I like maybe 5 shades from this palette and that is it. The mattes are pretty good and a few of the shimmers are nice but the two peach shades are terrible in my opinion. They have little pigmentation even with using a glitter glue and wetting the brush and I feel like they fade super quickly on the lid. Overall I wouldn’t recommend this palette.
Nicole J.
Knoxville, TN
The pigmentation on the palette is fantastic! At first, I wasn't sure about purchasing this palette, and after I purchased it, it's one of my favorites! It's also a nice bonus that this palette gets the approval from my partner, as well! He doesn't like me wearing a lot of makeup, but when I use this palette, it's not too heavy, and it really makes my eyes pop. I'd have to say two of my favorite shades are Peach Pit and Cobbler. I keep wanting to use either of the two colors in my shadows! A word of warning: It does have a smell (peaches, obviously), so it may not be good for those who have severe scent sensitivity.
Shannon W.
Running Spgs, CA
I love this it smells like peaches! Omg what’s not to love? The colours work best with a eyeshadow primer or it creases fairly easily so it’s not long lasting on its own. I’m not sure if I would buy this again only because I don’t use all the colours like I would a few of the other pallets.
Jainy T.
Wilmington, NC
This is my favorite eyeshadow palette and it’s perfect for everyday looks! I was debating whether I should get this or not and I’m really glad I did. It smells delicious and it has beautiful shades. This palette is great for everyday looks but it also has some pops of color. As for the shades themselves, some of the mattes aren’t very pigmented. Candied Peach in particular isn’t pigmented but the shadows are all buildable. All the shadows are very bendable though. My favorite shade is luscious which is a beautiful shimmery pink-gold shade. Overall the palettes definitely worth checking out.
Sarah G.
Tennessee
Too Faced really knocked this palette out of the park!! First off, the packaging is GORGEOUS! It’s very sturdy and peachy themed. Anyways, the color selection is excellent! There are colors for everyday and for a night out. Lots of nice transition/crease colors. Every eyeshadow color is very pigmented and smooth. However, I did have a problem with Peaches n Cream because it has a lot of fallout. But overall, it’s a very well-rounded palette! I would recommend and repurchase.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.