BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Diana G.
Orlando, FL
Love everything about this palette. the colors are so complimenting, and really make your eyes pop. Smells like peaches, and feels as smooth as them too! The pigmentation is awesome and they last all day, which is a big plus for me! I recommend buying this palette if you love browns with that nice pop of color. I created this awesome look with this palette 🍑❤🍑❤
Lindsey M.
Morgantown, WV
I really love this. Every time I open the palette it reminds me exactly why I bought it. It smells sooooo good! The colors are really pretty too and you can really make a variety of looks with them. I'm definitely satisfied with my purchase of this and the other products from the peach collection are also really fun and high quality.
maria m.
tulsa, OK
The smell of the peach is really nice that i can't hold myself not to smell it first every time before i use it . I think that this palette is amazing, most of the shades are amazing quality, some of them are a bit harder to work with, but you can still use them, and its only 2-3 colors.. I don't think it's a must have, but if you don't have any palettes like this you can definitely buy this one... overall the palette isn't perfect , but it's very useful
Yasmine Y.
Greeley
Love, love, LOVE! I use this every day and it makes me feel gorgeous! I also love peaches so the smell makes the pallette even better!
The packaging is great. I like that its in a little tin, the design of the pallette is so cute!
The eyeshadows are lovely! They are very pigmented, especially the metallics. I use the lighter metallics as a hi-lighter and it makes a really warm, bright look! The darker colors I use on my eyes, and they go on so smoothly. They also blend very well, and all the shades work well together.
Mary F.
Middle River, MD
This was my very first palette from Too Faced. I love the smell and I loved the colors. They are pigmented and very easy to blend. My only issue is the color don't last very long on my lid even with a primer. I love that there is a mix of different finishes and I do think the colors are beautiful. I have other eyeshadows that do last longer in my kids but for me some colors totally disappear after 30-60 minutes. I'm not see if it's just me or the palette.
Emma H.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the range of shadows. The colors are unique and you can create a lot of different looks within the same color family! A couple of the shadows are not very pigmented or become muddy when they're blended out (the green color and the purple-black in the bottom right corner just don't look like they do in the pan). It sometimes tingles my eyes a little bit, which I've never had from another palette, so I'm guessing that irritation is from the peach scent. Overall I love this and use it all the time, it's great quality.
Josephinee K.
Dallas, TX
Love this palette! really nice color selection for the summer and spring. my number one go-to eye shadows now. however, i still like the ABH Modern Renaissance more in terms of blendability, however, tht one is for winter and fall and this one if for the summer!
Bijan R.
I love this palette so much! Although the color layout is it the best, they are all usable/wearable and blend extremely well. They are extremely buttery and pick up well on any brush. Some shades also serve greatly as highlighter/blush/contour shades. Overall, this is an amazing palette and the quality is comparable to the modern renaissance palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills. I would definitely recommend this palette to anyone! Great Job Too Faced.
Kaylynn D.
I love this pallet! It's my favorite eyeshadow pallet I own. The packaging is adorable and durable. The mirror is a bit small but I'm glad that it has one. The eyeshadow formula is great! The colors are all pretty pigmented without going overboard. They don't fade or crease throughout the day. They blend easily. I really like the balance of matte and shimmer shadows because I'm able to create a full look with just this one pallet. Love love love!
Deirysa M.
Doral, FL
t has a mirror, a very useful thing and has the great majority of neutral tones. Smell an impressive peach and combines companion tones with the reflex. A grain of this palette is the great texture that presents the shadows (in the swatches above only I had to take one pass each time, to see what they pigment). The texture is very soft and not easy to find. There are no reviews for this product yet There are no customer reviews yet. There are no reviews yet, and they are very easy to work with. So that's a big plus.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.