BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

• i soooo want to try this!13 Answers
  • How is the pigment and fallout?10 Answers
  • How’s the pigmentation for anyone who’s tried this? And d...4 Answers
Nakia P.
I was so stoked when Too Faced released this palette for a second time! I wanted this so badly when it was first released as a limited edition palette, but I wasn’t able to pick it up! So when they released it for a second time I had to swoop in and get it! And I am amazed! This palette is so beautiful and smells great! I love all of the colors and the formula. They are very pigmented. Would recommend for sure!!
Paityn L.
Chapel Hill, NC
I just recently bought this palette and it is absolutely incredible. There's not a single shade in there that I wouldn't use. I have light blue eyes so most of the colors look great because they're a lot of golds and browns. They are insanely pigmented and blend so nicely. I definitely would recommend this. It also smells exactly like peaches.
Jessica L.
I love this palate!! It smells amazing!! Literally like peaches!! And it goes on so buttery smooth!! I can literally find a look for any of the colors on this palate!! It's very pigmented and the colors are just so complementing!! I would definitely recommend this to any girly girl who loves girly smelling eyeshadow!
Naiomi G.
Chinle, AZ
This is the first ever palette I've used by Too Faced and I didn't like how a few of the colors apply, mostly the green one, bless her heart, the staying power wasn't there, even with an eyeshadow primer. For the most part, it's easy to create every day looks with this palette. The peach scent is kind of strong so if you have a super sensitive nose, then maybe stay away from this?
Alexandra M.
Webster Grvs, MO
Too Faced blew me away with this one! I was hesitant to buy it, considering the ad campaign was massive, but I'm glad I did! This totally leaves Kylie's Royal Peach palette in the dust. All of these colors work together extremely well. The shimmers can also be amped up with some MAC Fix+ or rosewater for the most beautiful cut creases imaginable. I've had this palette since December 2016, and I use it every day.
Ashley T.
Holly Springs, NC
Love the colors!! This pallet is very buildable and is very pigmented. Be warned the smell is strong on the pallet once applied I didn't smell anything. I am also sensitive with fragrance but I was fine with this. This does have some fall out but a good primer and setting spray will help this.
Alyssa C.
Mount Airy, MD
This smells AMAZING, I think it lost its value after the collection launch. I don't really reach for this palette anymore but I need more inspiration the darker colors don't speak to me but the lighter colors mixed together don't make since on the eye. I received this as a gift for Christmas 2016. It is great for collectors. I think the green color should have been subbed out but I do use it as a bottom lid color.
Ciara C.
Fort Mitchell, AL
I recently got this palette after they restocked. I've used this for about a week now and so far I'm pretty impressed. I was able to get it with a sale, so the price was very reasonable. The matte colors are amazing and blend SO well. The shimmer shades are a little less easy to blend and work out BUT I think overall it's worth it. The palette came with instructions for several looks and with the colors, I can only imagine the endless possibilities. Overall, this was a good purchase!
Katelyn S.
Dover, PA
I just received this palette and it's quickly becoming my new favorite! I got this on HSN for the first time. The colors are beautiful and blend easily. They're ire is little fallout of eyeshadow to my under eye area. The smell is nice and subtle. I would definitely buy again! I might even buy a back up!
Katelyn B.
THIS HAS BECOME MY HOLY GRAIL PALETTE!!!!!!
i love everything about this palette, i love the peach smell, i love the packaging and how it goes with the other palettes, i love the shade range of this palette and i love the pigmentation of this palette, i grab for this in majority of my newer youtube videos, i totally recommend this palette to beginners and pros!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.