BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Emily L.
Austin, TX
Perfect everyday palette! There is some fall out but nothing that really bothers me. You can create so many everyday looks and even deepen them up for the evening. Every eye color could use this and I highly recommend this palette!
Brandy b.
Eastman, GA
Peach is life!! I just recently purchased this pallet and I am in love! Too faced you have won my heart. The color pay off is excellent. And little to no fall out. Worth a try for sure. A little on the hush end at $50 but so worth it.
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
I really love this palette for a few reasons. It smells so good like peaches, It has a lot of natural based tones in it for if you needed to do just a neutral type of look. It has a couple of bolder colors to add some bolder looks. It is made by Too Faced which is one of my favorite makeup brands!! I bought this palette at Sephora. I only use it every now and then, but it is definitely a palette to add to your collection!!
Makayla C.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this pallete it's my favorite! I have blue green eyes and the colors compliment my eye color so well. There are so many great things about this pallete. I definitely recommend everyone go get this pallete it has such a great variety of colors and they're all so pigmented and not to mention they smell great!
Brittney W.
Manassas, VA
As you all know, this definitely smells like peaches! I've loved the too-faced chocolate bar (original) palette so when I saw this and heard the hype, I knew I had to try it for myself! The only complaint I have is that some of the lighter shades aren't as pigmented or can be a little dusty but overall this palette has great color options and is versatile for day or night. Shadows blend easily and great value for your coins. Recommend this!
Gabrielle P.
Staten Island, NY
So I am very disappointed in this product I never reach for it . Th smell is great packaging is cute . The pigment is not there , th and shade are patchy and when I look at this pallet I don't think of a peach pallet. Too faced has been slacking lately . I would by purchase this product again they are too difficult to work with and it doesn't inspire me
Heather L.
Maricopa , Ca
I am absolutely in love!!!! this is my favorite eye pallet this pallet tops the naked pallets for me. I love how it smells just like peaches its so heavenly! The color pigments are wonderful I am able to create so many looks just by me wearing it 3 of my friends went to purchase this product off one eye look. I'm totally obsessed . Too Faced you really did something amazing with this collection. I want to buy another pallet before they are gone because i love the colors they made this out of
Emily T.
Old Bridge, NJ
I held off on buying this for a while - I heard the hype but wasn't sure I'd be into it. Turns out I'm (shocker) OBSESSED! The packaging is adorable and makes me feel like I'm buying a candy bar or something sweet - but it also totally measures up to the quality of the product itself, which is something I feel like some brands miss the boat on. I thought this was really great for my light brown eyes and offered a range of shades that worked for day or night. I WILL be buying this again!
Mary S.
Murfreesboro , TN
This palette is to-die-for. IT's easy to use, the colors are super pigmented, and they blend flawlessly. I love this palette for everyday wear and even for a night on the town. While most of the shades are peachy (obviously) and would do best in the spring, the darker shades help to transform those peach shades into something to be worn year round.
Morgan S.
grand Rapids, MI
When this palette originally launched, I wasn't head over heels for it so I didn't pick it up. During the second launch I received the palette in gratis. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I WASN'T GOING TO GET THIS PALETTE. It is fantastic with a great range of shadows. It has become one of my go to palettes over the past couple months. I truly have zero complaints other than I wish it had a larger mirror. Definitely a must have!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.