BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Rachel R.
 This is the two face sweet peach palette I really like the smell of this pouted are you really don’t like things that smell but this sounds really good I love the beachy colors I love peachy color is warm tones they are just super nice and I really like them so this probably have a lot of clothes that I personally liked and I personally use on a daily basis so that’s why I like  so much
Lily T.
I don't even know where to start with this product. First the packaging is so cute. I think the color selection is amazing. The colors blend beautifully and they are so pigmented! I would recommend this to ALL of my friends because of how amazing this pallet it. Did I mention it smells exactly like peaches. This is definitely one of my holy grail pallets. I can't live without this pallet! 😍🍑
🌹 k.
Boise, ID
I tried to get my hands on my palette when it first came out in spring/summer of 2016. I was so disappointed when they stopped selling it but then it came back permanently! I got it for christmas and I have to say it really lives up to the hype. It smells amazing, the shadows are pigmented and blend like a dream, and the packaging is everything! The shimmery shades like luscious and bellini are to die for! Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Angel U.
Robinson, TX
This palette is such a hyped type product, and i have to agree with every praise it gets. its an amazing set of colors and it has such a good smell who wouldnt want this in their collection? i have bought so many diff palettes and this one is by far one of my faves of 2016. the quality and the smell make it everything ive ever wanted!
Ameryst F.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I love how cute and adorable this palette is, this is definitely great for first time makeup users and definitely needed to be added to any makeup collections! The colors pick up so beautifully on my brushes and this palette is great for super soft glam looks, I really highly recommend this palette not only for first time makeup users but for makeup collectors such as myself !
Kirstie A.
I adore this pallet! It's finally coming back along with an entire Sweet Peach collection. This pallet has unique colors beautiful pigmentation, and smooth buttery formulas. It retails for $49 dollars and is definitely worth the price in my opinion. This is a perfect gift for the holiday season for any makeup junkie in your life not only is the packaging adorable, but the product is awesome!
Harlie C.
Emporia
This is my go to eyeshadow pallet, each color is so pigmented. Very easy to use and blends well. The pricing is fair compared to other name brands, very worth it although. I highly recommend if you are looking for a good pallet!Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
I have to say I really do love Too Faced Peach palette the price is very reasonable for all these beautiful eyeshadows I think that you can make this your go to palette because it has so many neutral colors and this is peach scented which is also a really great perk to it I recommend this pallets to anyone who is looking to get something that has very pigmented Shadows with a variety of natural colors
kierra 💫.
Garrettsville, OH
the palette is so cute and smells really good. the shades are all really pretty, i just wish there were more actual peachy shades. they're all very pigmented and smooth, although the darker shades are pretty patchy and i have to build them up a lot to get the color i want.
Emily K.
New Fairfield, CT
Gorgeous pigmentation and I love the color selection: it's very different from other palettes on the market, which is great for someone with a lot of palettes who does not need another palette full of neutrals to go along with the other 20 I have. These are so easy to blend, and of course with Too Faced you get the cuteness factor: I love the names and you can't go wrong with the peach scent! There's also a range of finishes and you really can go in so many different directions with this palette, it would take you a while to get bored of it!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.