BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Jessie W.
I heard and read nothing but great things about this palette so I was super excited when I finally got my hands on it this past month. Thankfully it got released again in Dec 2016. This is an incredible palette for any skin complexion (especially caramel tones).
Ameryst F.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I love how cute and adorable this palette is, this is definitely great for first time makeup users and definitely needed to be added to any makeup collections! The colors pick up so beautifully on my brushes and this palette is great for super soft glam looks, I really highly recommend this palette not only for first time makeup users but for makeup collectors such as myself !
Emily K.
New Fairfield, CT
Gorgeous pigmentation and I love the color selection: it's very different from other palettes on the market, which is great for someone with a lot of palettes who does not need another palette full of neutrals to go along with the other 20 I have. These are so easy to blend, and of course with Too Faced you get the cuteness factor: I love the names and you can't go wrong with the peach scent! There's also a range of finishes and you really can go in so many different directions with this palette, it would take you a while to get bored of it!
🌹 k.
Boise, ID
I tried to get my hands on my palette when it first came out in spring/summer of 2016. I was so disappointed when they stopped selling it but then it came back permanently! I got it for christmas and I have to say it really lives up to the hype. It smells amazing, the shadows are pigmented and blend like a dream, and the packaging is everything! The shimmery shades like luscious and bellini are to die for! Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Harlie C.
Emporia
This is my go to eyeshadow pallet, each color is so pigmented. Very easy to use and blends well. The pricing is fair compared to other name brands, very worth it although. I highly recommend if you are looking for a good pallet!Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
A friend gave this to me for Christmas. The colors looked beautiful and buttery. However every single shade had Peach extract in them and I am allergic to peaches. I patch tested a couple shadows but had a bad skin reaction so I returned it. If you're allergic to stone fruits or birch trees (same family of pollen) then I do not recommend.
Lily T.
I don't even know where to start with this product. First the packaging is so cute. I think the color selection is amazing. The colors blend beautifully and they are so pigmented! I would recommend this to ALL of my friends because of how amazing this pallet it. Did I mention it smells exactly like peaches. This is definitely one of my holy grail pallets. I can't live without this pallet! 😍🍑
Preachersd2r H.
Ormond Beach , FL
I love this palette! Especially, for summer. The smell isn't overwhelming once applied. I do use a setting spray to get more pigment from it and a small flat lid brush to pack the lid with the brighter shades. It is a great item for collectors of palettes and I think it's worth it for a good summer palette as it has a great color range. I would not suggest for darker skin tones as it isn't pigmentented enough and there are a lot of light shades that might look ashy on the skin.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
I have to say I really do love Too Faced Peach palette the price is very reasonable for all these beautiful eyeshadows I think that you can make this your go to palette because it has so many neutral colors and this is peach scented which is also a really great perk to it I recommend this pallets to anyone who is looking to get something that has very pigmented Shadows with a variety of natural colors
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
This pains me to say, but for my dark skin, this loses out to Kylie's Royal Peach Palette. I know, I know, but Sweet Peach SMELLS like peaches you implore. Sure. And that's so yummy. But the colors are hit or miss as far as pigmentation, and some even looked chalky. I wouldn't dare walk out the door without using a primer underneath. And most of the colors I love aren't really that different from colors in Chocolate Bar. It's a nice palette, but I personally feel I fell for hype and wouldn't pay $50 again.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.