BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on ULTA*
Devon H.
Austin, TX
I had heard mixed reviews on this palette, but I decided to try it because I loved the colors. I've never tried other Too Faced shadows, but I've been very pleased with the Sweet Peach palette. What I appreciate most about this palette are the matte setting/transition shades. Since I'm fair, I usually need a matte off-white to set my primer and highlight my brow bone, and then a light beige/pink/etc. to act as a transition shade for my crease. The shimmers are divine and I haven't had a problem with glitter fallout. The formulas in this palette blend well, don't crease, and last all day. I definitely recommend checking this one out!
Kirin K.
Phoenix
I got this pallete and fell in love it’s become an everyday staple and it smells amazing. The colors blend beautifully and wear for a really long time. Some of the colors are alittle odd for this pallet but I always seem to create a good look.
Allaura K.
Akron
The smell is amazing the colors are great and you can literally create 1000s of looks with this one palette. It’s one of my favorites. I highly recommend this product to makeup masters or beginners and the packaging is absolutely the cutest!!!
Naomi C.
Redwood City
This is my everyday use palette and I couldn't be more happier with this purchase. First off, it smells amazing and secondly, the colors are perfect for basic every day glam looks. Nectar is my most used color, but I love a good purple smokey eye and I use Peach Pit,. I would definitely purchase again! In fact.
Alexandria L.
I love the way this palette smells. As for the actual shadows, they're beautiful shades and are extremely blendable. My one complaint would be that they are not the most pigmented, but they're definitely buildable so I make them work. They're not overly powdery or stiff, and the shimmers are really beautiful.
Amber C.
Pinnacle , NC
This pallet has to be my favorite one from the top faced collection the pigmentation is awesome, however tempting is not very pigmented. Other then that shade the others are very nice and long lasting I would for sure repurchase this pallet!
Denise T.
Clarksville
The shadows blend seamlessly and it smells so good! It’s currently my favorite palette that I own. I definitely highly recommend this product! I have blue/green eyes and the colors compliment them. Hands down, would definitely purchase again.  Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Kaeli S.
Clifton, NJ
First I should start saying of how much I love too faced products. But, I’m giving this 4 stars for two reasons...
1- It could be a little patchy when you apply
2- It’s over priced and I think you could find a better dupe for it too
I don’t know if the patchiness is just from my skin but it’s patchy for me.
Alexis T.
I bought this palette about a month ago & honestly I think the palette has some great colors but honestly doesn’t have very good color payoff in my opinion. It seems like I go back in 4-5 times to get the colors to pay off. I really prefer the chocolate bar palette if you are going to get on of Too Faced palettes!
Laura M.
Ooltewah , TN
I love this palette! It’s amazing the color are beautiful and it smells like peaches! There are great color options and they last all day while Lorac will always be my top this is definitely a go to brand! Only in store however I had lots of problems with customer service and rudeness which is why it gets 3 stars, they made me not want to go back.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.