BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Nikita H.
Mesa, AZ
This is my everyday use palette and I couldn't be more happier with this purchase. First off, it smells amazing and secondly, the colors are perfect for basic every day glam looks. Nectar is my most used color, but I love a good purple smokey eye and I use Peach Pit, Talk Derby to Me, and Delectable to create that look. I would definitely purchase again! In fact, purchased this as a gift to my sister recently. I love the packaging and tin like casing for this palette. I can carry it when traveling, or when I need to throw on a quick look as work. The price for  me is a bit high personally. I think this should retail more around the $35/40 mark simply because there are only 18 shades and the pan size is small, but Too Faces creates quality product and quality product costs more money. I am not disappointed and you won't be either.
Kristie S.
Proctorville , OH
I’m FINALLY on summer break & Everything’s Peachy Keen! 🍑
I bought a couple “new to me” products, that I’ve been
L🍑VING & wanted to share with you! The first is the Peach Perfect foundation from @toofaced. This is a comfort matte, oil free, medium-buildable foundation that performs like a full coverage. The product states that it is a 14 hour wear. I’d say that’s pretty close. I use it with a setting spray & it lasts a good 10hrs. I am not the best gauge on timing, because I never need it to last longer than day shift. It is oil controlling, which I love & It does the job, really well!
The #sweetasapeach🍑 eyeshadow palette has some pretty colors for summer. I’ve been waiting to buy this for awhile because it’s another warm palette, but I just kept wanting it & finally dropped the cash. I couldn’t be happier!There is a little fallout, but these shadows perform exceptionally well in achieving a glowy summer look!
Lastly, I pulled this look together with this “made-for-this-post” teeshirt from @thehipeagle! I literally walked right into it! 🍑
I can’t wait to pair it with some peachy bikini bottoms & sip some Peach Margaritas by the pool! 🍹 Leave a comment & tell me if you’ve tried these products or just tell me your favorite fruity concoction you’ll be drinking this summer with your besties, by leaving an emoji! Xoxo #stayfancy

#wakeupandmakeup #peachy #peachperfect #sweetasapeach #toofaced #influencer #beauty #coalfieldfancy #fancy
Calley B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I really do enjoy this palette.  It has a ton of shades to make neutral eyes with the smallest pops of color (for us more natural eye makeup lovers out there).  I think it is an average price, you get a ton of shades and they last a long time.  The pigment is good on most of these, I will say that some of the more shimmery shades are lacklaster.  I tried the darker green metallic-y shade the other day and with a brush or my finger, the payoff just wasn't what I was looking for.  I also really like the Bellini shade in the pan, but sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.  I usually try applying it with a wet brush, but it gets all crumbly so I switch to my finger and it can get better but it ends up kind of a mess.  I like the range of the shades in the palette, and the mattes are good, but the shimmers/metallic's are very hit and miss.
Bebe N.
Rochester , MN
I got this palette on a Too Faced sale, and I am glad I did. I think I would have had a much harsher review of it if I didn't buy it for about $37. I think the colors are beautiful. Some shadows work better than others. But if you take the time to work with the shadows, they become very pigmented. I feel like Cobbler and Caramelized are very similar in color, and getting rid of one would've made room for a more unique color. White Peach is wonderful for setting the eye. Nectar, Luscious, and Bellini work great as inner corner highlights or an all over lid color. Puree, Charmed, I'm Sure, and Summer Yum I will use as transition colors/crease colors. Tempting, Talk Derby to Me, and Delectable are colors that I have yet to play with, because they are dark purples and will create a very heavy and bold eye look.
Mads H.
Starting off, the packaging on this palette is super duper cute. When you open it up, it smells really good, like peaches, and i have to admit I have tasted it out of curiosity and found that it also tastes like peaches. The color scheme is beautiful and the mirror is bomb. I would probably buy this just for the packaging.

Additionally, the colors are beautiful with hardly any fallout or patchiness. With this palette you can create hundreds of looks. My favorite shades are puree and summer yum, warm brown neutrals that I use interchangeably every day to deepen my crease and add definition. Talk derby to me is a fav for darker looks and is a glitter dark purple color. I use charmed I'm sure with a liner brush to do my brows or sometimes a soft wing. For a peachy look, I use the colors just peachy, candied peach, or bellini all around. Colors like peaches n' cream and Georgia are great bases for all around the eye, and white peach, nectar, and luscious are great highlights or are great  for a cut crease.

This is a great everyday palette for beginners or for an everyday palette. It is extremely high quality, fulfills expectations, and worth its price.
Hayley C.
I absolutely love this product by too faced. A lot of their palettes can be hit or miss, but for me this one is a hit. This palette retails for $45 at sephora and contains 18 shades ranging from light to medium to dark colors. The colors in the palette offer a lot of freedom to play around with. The eyeshadow also smells like peaches! The swatches I’ve included are taken in indoor lighting and have no primer, they were just a finger swipe across my arm so sorry for the poor quality.
Haley H.
San Francisco , CA
I love, love, love this palette, it is my go to palette when i'm on the go, it's easy to pack, and has such a nice mix of glitters and mattes that you can make so many looks with it. There is some fallout with the colors and it does have some colors in it that I will probably never touch. For me, since I do love warm toned colors this palette is great for me. For the glitters though I do recommend possibly putting some concealer on the eyelid where you are going to put it because it helps with keeping it on, and with it staying on for longer, I found this super useful especially when traveling because it's hard to bring everything with you but I always bring my concealer and it has helped so much!
Canaan W.
Lancaster, KY
The color selection in the Peach Palette is really unique and pretty. There are a ton of different looks you can create with this palette, which actually will look different. I find with a lot of other palettes, all the looks turn out looking the same. Second, the smell and packaging of this palette is simply divine. I love Too Faced tin packaging and the fresh scent of peaches is really cool. The scent isn't overwhelming at all, you really have to use to palette or get close in it to smell it. There is one slight issue I have with this palette though, at the end of the day, I notice that the shadows kind of disappeared. I don't know why that is, I have tried it with primer, no primer, concealer. I just have to play around with it a bit more to see. Overall, I would recommend it.
Emilie T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I know all of my reviews for TF are positive... and it’s partly because I’ve been very careful about what I purchase from them. But this palette is the first high end palette I ever noticed and wanted. I was a sophomore in college, and not really into palettes, and didn’t have the money to spend. So, after I had a stable enough income to start purchasing makeup, I read awful reviews on this. I’m happy to say that after months and months of going back and forth, I purchased it! And I am in love! This is me as a palette. Idk why people don’t like it! The colors look exactly like you’d expect them to, and they perform like TF shadows always perform. It’s also a pretty peachy palette to me - 9/18 shades are peachy shades. I enjoy the smell. I don’t love the packaging. I think it’s hokey, I don’t love the tin, and the mirror is tiny. I will take this palette anywhere, anyway. I’m sold and I’m hooked.
Danielle B.
Sterling , CT
So I've been eyeing up this eyeshadow palette for awhile now and when I got the email saying it was coming back I knew I had to have it. My boyfriend bought it for me for Christmas in 2016. First of all, the palette itself is adorable and chic with beautiful peachy colors and punny names. You'll notice quickly it smells so good that you want to taste it...not that I did but it was tempting. Then I started testing different combinations and my god I look like a peaches and cream goddess. The colors are amazing for us gingers because you can easily do a very springy natural look but also a smokey eye that will make you feel like a model.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.