BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Suzie Q.
Morristown, TN
I have the first release of this palettes and it's still one of my most go-to. I really don't care about the scent. It doesn't bother me but it's not my favorite. The one I have (first release) is very pigmented and blends out beautifully.

I wish there were more peach colors. Maybe a couple more bold. Overall, I still enjoy this palette.
Megan R.
Valley Stream, NY
I love this palette so much. It was my first big purchase in eyeshadow palette and I would definitely recommend to beginners that are just starting out in makeup. I love the matte shades and the shimmers too. It's just such a versatile palette that you can create so many looks with. I would definitely recommend and I would buy it again.
Asuzena A.
Fresno, CA
I was really excited to get this palette, but as son as I opened it the packaging did not feel very sturdy. At all compared to the original chocolate bar, I payed the same price for both of them so it's disappointing that the quality doesn't feel the same, the color selection is nice but I don't see myself using it very often maybe in the summer and spring but not for fall or winter. Which is what I love about the chocolate bar I can use it all year round. Some of the colors don't blend as smoothly and the the color pay off isn't what I expected.
Liliana G.
Bronx
I've worked with eyeshadows before but never a full on palette and this is by far was my favorite palette. I honestly can say this palette is my best friend lol. You can experiment with this palette and try many different looks. The palette smells sweet and it isn't a very strong scent which is great. The pigmentation in this palette is perfect and they blend well. There is little to no fall out and there are rows of mattes, shimmers and shadows mixed with light glitter.
Kaycee W.
Auburn
My absolute holy grail pallete!!!

These eyeshadows are pigmented and buttery! Every time I use it I am blown away by the pigmentation. There are sooo many looks you can create with this pallete. Although the pricetag is a little high, the quality is amazing.

Also, honestly when I bought this pallete, I had no idea how much buzz there was about it. I just happened to be looking for a new eyeshadow pallete and picked this one up at Ulta. SOOO GLAD THAT I DID
Rickie K.
Airway Hgts, WA
This is a fantastic eye shadow pallet! I love all the colors! The pigments are great and super easy to blend, they last all day on my eyes, don't crease and they also smells sooooo good! I highly recommend this to all my friends and family and will definitely buy again, although the pallet will last me a long time because they give you plenty of product for your money!!
Jennifer P.
Milwaukie, OR
Why would you want to use a set of eyeshadows that smell like peaches? For one, the shade combination in this Peach Palette is truly original and the colors have great payoff .For another, the shades are fab and look good on nearly everyone's skin tone. And finally, the great scent. I have always loved Two Faced's cocoa scented products, and the peach is just as delicious. A side note, the peach oil infused glosses are luscious and work beautifully with the palette.Enjoy!
Courtney S.
Mokena, IL
I LOVE this palette! I ordered it from their website and it shipped pretty fast! It's priced at $49 dollars and for a palette is pretty fair! The packaging is so cute and has 18 different shades! The thing I love most about too faced products are how the smell! This palette doesn't disappoint! It smells like peaches!!!! The colors range from pinks to purple to corals! The eyeshadows are very pigmented and blend beautifully! You will not be disappointed with this palette!
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I didn't think that I was interested in this palette until I swatched it on my skin. The colors are really pretty for my light/medium skin tone! And I'm not normally a warm palette kind of gal. The scent is fun - but not overpowering. You don't smell it after you put the eyeshadow on. Overall, I think it's a fun palette and worth checking out.
Johnna M.
Saint Louis, MO
Smells like peaches 🍑! This palette is gorgeous! I'm sure I'm repeating everything you've already heard but when I say I love this....I mean it. The packaging is awesome, the colors are sweet, and talk about options for a popping eye. I would recommend this for beginners and those veterans who love a good fix.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.