BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Vyankah G.
The shadows are very pigmented and smell so good! I did not know wether it was worth the $50 but each individual shadow is so worth it! I love the cute packaging as well and it is definantly one of my favorite Too Faced eyeshadow pellets for sure!
Nicole Y.
Smells like heaven!! The colors are so pigmented and blend so easily. I absolutely love the names of the shadows. It is soooooo cute!! The package feels so luxurious and heavy. Each color is beautiful and the pinks are to die for! You can create so many different looks with this palette!!! If you don't have it, get it! :)
Ellie P.
Burlington, NC
This palette is fabulous on all skin tones and skin variations, perfect for spring and summer, but also great for fall and winter, too. It has the perfect balance of color and neutrals to make it a very versatile palette, and one that makes you want to use it. It's great for parties or casual outings, professional meetings and even formal events. You need not be a makeup artist to work some magic with this gem, and I'm glad it's now a permanent part of Too Faced, especially since their permeant line is better, formula wise, than their limited edition items.
Kendra S.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Luckily for me, I was fortunate enough to receive my package 2 days after ordering. Upon the relaunch something happened to their system and they had a lot of unhappy customers and watching it all unfold on social media was horrible. I love the palette, but I think I'll shop Ulta for it moving forward from what I saw.
Lacey A.
Athens, TN
Excellent palette..very little fallout..very pigmented..does have a peach smell but nothing intense..mattes and shimmers..very versatile for many looks..wears throughout the day..I highly recommend this palette
Emerald C.
Yass. I am in love with literally every color in this palette and it smells soooooooooo good. I use tge glitter/ shimmering colors for my highlight also and my face be poppin honeh. Yes I'd buy like 40 of these an give them away just because i want everone to know and witness greatness. Freakin love this Palette
Barbara R.
west sacramento, ca
After working in a make up store for a few years, I dont tend to buy a lot from Too Faced because most of their products dont work for my skin , but this palette I would have to say is an exception and their best one by far. The peach scent is very fun and great for those who arent a huge fan of the Chocolate bar line. The shades are also pretty pigmented and blend nicely. I would recommend giving it a test drive if you haven't already!
Esther S.
Lake Jackson, TX
Omg! ūüėÄ I been having this on my wish list and I'm so exited! My hubby gave this to me for Christmas ūüéĄūüéĀ omg! Omg! So happy I got this palette is so beautiful and all the shades are so pigmented and long lasting is amazing definitely recommend it.
Emily A.
Charlotte, NC
This is my go to everyday, I barely touch any of my naked palettes anymore. The colors are smooth and blendable and I love the peach scent! The metal housing is very durable and holds up well in my travel makeup bag. I wish it came with a brush like the UD palettes but overall a great purchase and totally worth it! If you're on the fence about this, get it! I debated it for so long but once I played with it I totally fell in love!
Tcveta G.
Such a good pallet! I love that the shades are so so pigmented! It's a little bit pricey but it's worth it. The shades are suitable for elegant dinners and everyday makeup. I would highly recommend this pallet. Too Faced did a really good job on it! Everyone who is searching for a good pallet with pigmented shades , suitable for everyday...well that's your pallet guys ‚̧
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.