BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Kala M.
Mantua, NJ
This is the sweetest summer pallet I've ever purchased!!! This pallet contains 18 deliciously scented(and flavored) shadows in different finishes. For around 50.00 you can create endless delectable looks that have amazing staying power! This pallet is also very pigmented and blends nicely!!! As an avid Too Faced lover I could not pass this pallet up! By far my favorite product of 2017.
Heather K.
This is my all time favorite palette- love love love! I'm a very fair skin tone with light grey/blue eyes and brown hair...every shade in this palette looks great with my coloring. I love that I can go from a fairly natural look to a more smiley one with the variety of colors here. Plus, a lot of the shades are great for bright, springy, and youthful looks. Have I mentioned that I LOVE this?! I find myself reaching for this palette even over my UD and Kat Von D palette. Plus the smell! I love peaches and this is definitely sweet!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
This stuff is amazing and smells exactly like peaches. Super cute colors that blend so easily. Bought from Ulta as soon as they had it in stock. I like it with my green eyes. I highly recommend this palette! Super pigmented and long lasting. Go splurge!!!
Gabriela G.
Jonesboro , GA
Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette is one of the best makeup buys I have made. This palette works with any skin tone and smells like peach deliciousness! The array of colors can give any makeup artist a wide range of looks from a sweet peach eye opener or a peachy smokey eye. Also the pigmentation in this palette is amazing, allowing these colors to be seen on the warmest skintones. It is a little pricey for the average consumer but it is worth your money. One of the best buys I've made this year!
LaMonika J.
Kennesaw, GA
I stalked this Palette all summer. I went everywhere and it was sold out. When I was able to finally grab it this past Christmas I didn't put it down and still haven't. The shades are gorgeous, creamy and pigmented. There are neutrals plus pops of color. The smell is amazing. When I want more color pay off I just mist some fix plus on my brush and blend away. I can't wait to rock this all summer. Trying not to buy another until I absolutely have to.
Britani M.
Houma, LA
Everything about this palette is amazing! The shadows are consistent, blend easily, and are longlasting. The palette itself has an amazing peachy aroma. I'd say the color scheme is neutral, but there's a lot that you can do with this palette. It also has the perfect shadows if you want something with a pop of color. Too Faced has done it again. If there is one makeup brand I'd put all my faith into, it's Too Faced.
Sarah S.
Amherst, NY
I adore this palette. I love that every time I open it the smell makes me smile. I alternate using this and the Chocolate bar palette for daily eye looks. I have blue/green eyes so the pink/orange/purple tones really draw out the color. If this is something you have your eye on I would take the jump and purchase. 18 shadows for the price is a good deal.
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
I love this palette! I love the chocolate bar one too though as well. I used this today and yesterday. The shadows blend beautifully! The only problem I had was the scent was pretty strong and made me sneeze a couple of times xD the colors are beautiful! Love peaches and cream!
Jessica R.
Mc Calla, AL
Love this palette! I was actually surprised how much I love it. I normally pick up my ABH modern Renaissance palette to create an everyday look but I find myself reaching for this one more. I also feel like you have more versatility with this one. The only reason I give it 4 stars instead of five is because there are a couple shades that are a little patchy and the packaging is a little flimsy and doesn't shut all the way. I can look past those things because I really do love this palette!
Hermi W.
The smell of the palette is really peachy and fruity, the magnetic package design makes it easy to carry along cause you don't need to worry about the palette accidently opens up. It weighs a lot too which makes you feel content. The colors are all cutesy and great for everyday use. The pinky colors look subtle but can give you an energetic look, and the dark colors can be used for more dramatic looks so this palette is versatile.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.