BY TOO FACED #14 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Tasha W.
I own this pallet and I kinda love it and hate it at the same time. First the eyeshadow looks amazing in the pan. Some colors are more pigmented then others, some are powdery and some are not. It all depends on what you use to apply these to your eye with. This pallet smell like very fake peaches and not like fresh real peach. And with the color candied peach it doesn't last long on the lid so I guess I will go buy a primer and see how that works out. But other that you can pull off some very cute looks with it. And yes I do recommend going to the store first to try it out.
Shannon H.
I can't even begin to describe how much I love this palette.

My favorite for the past few months has been ABH's Modern Renaissance palette, but Sweet Peach is giving it a run for its money.

Great color payoff, little fallout, very blendable, and -- of course -- it smells incredible. It actually smells like peaches. It has a great variety of colors, and some of them are colors I never thought I'd be able to pull off -- but because of this pallette, I KNOW I can! It makes me try colors I wouldn't have otherwise, and I highly recommend it for those who are on the fence with this product.
Hannah C.
Granby, MA
First off I want to say that the shadows don't actually have that liney texture that is shown in the picture! I love this palette!!!!! I can create so many looks with it - natural, shimmery, matte, smiley, sultry, etc. The shadows are super blendable and the pigment is great. The shimmers are amazing- TO DIE FOR. And yes it really does smell likes peaches
Grace M.
Holts Summit, MO
I love this palette so much! I love the color choices that it has and they are perfect for spring. My only problem is with the shade "Candied Peach" because it just doesn't have good color payoff. So I usually have to spray a eyeshadow brush with my "All Nighter Setting Spray" by Urban Decay to make it more pigmented because it is a very pretty color. My favorite color in the palette is Georgia. It's so pinky and spring time and it's just the perfect shade for a very pale girl like I am! Too Faced did such a good job with this palette!
Ashley G.
Camdenton, MO
I love this palette. The shades are so pretty. They looks really good on skin. You get a lot of eyeshadows, so I think it's worth the price. It also smells amazing. They blend out beautifully. You can do so many looks with it. I do wish it had more matte shades. Overall a great palette.
Guadalupe O.
ANAHEIM, CA
by far my favorite too faced palette and all palettes overall. This palette is amazing and it smells really good as well. I love how pigmented it is and it blends really easily . The color eyeshadow combinations are the best and I'm always getting compliments when I use this palette!
Britani M.
Houma, LA
Everything about this palette is amazing! The shadows are consistent, blend easily, and are longlasting. The palette itself has an amazing peachy aroma. I'd say the color scheme is neutral, but there's a lot that you can do with this palette. It also has the perfect shadows if you want something with a pop of color. Too Faced has done it again. If there is one makeup brand I'd put all my faith into, it's Too Faced.
Hermi W.
The smell of the palette is really peachy and fruity, the magnetic package design makes it easy to carry along cause you don't need to worry about the palette accidently opens up. It weighs a lot too which makes you feel content. The colors are all cutesy and great for everyday use. The pinky colors look subtle but can give you an energetic look, and the dark colors can be used for more dramatic looks so this palette is versatile.
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
I love this palette! I love the chocolate bar one too though as well. I used this today and yesterday. The shadows blend beautifully! The only problem I had was the scent was pretty strong and made me sneeze a couple of times xD the colors are beautiful! Love peaches and cream!
Gabriela G.
Jonesboro , GA
Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette is one of the best makeup buys I have made. This palette works with any skin tone and smells like peach deliciousness! The array of colors can give any makeup artist a wide range of looks from a sweet peach eye opener or a peachy smokey eye. Also the pigmentation in this palette is amazing, allowing these colors to be seen on the warmest skintones. It is a little pricey for the average consumer but it is worth your money. One of the best buys I've made this year!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.