BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Barbara R.
W Sacramento, CA
After working in a make up store for a few years, I dont tend to buy a lot from Too Faced because most of their products dont work for my skin , but this palette I would have to say is an exception and their best one by far. The peach scent is very fun and great for those who arent a huge fan of the Chocolate bar line. The shades are also pretty pigmented and blend nicely. I would recommend giving it a test drive if you haven't already!
lyndsey n.
Tavares, FL
I am in abousaloute in love with this eyeshadow pallete I don't know how I could ever do my makeup without it. it smells so amazingly delightful and the colors are so pigmented. The packaging is gorge. And every time I lay my eyes on it it puts a smile on my face. it also suits every skintone. WELL DONE TOO FACED!
Marion B.
Fisherville, KY
So, Too Faced did it again with their new Sweet Peach Palette! It is a very warm-toned palette infused with the yummiest of peach scent. Actually, unlike the previous chocolate bars, this one actually packs a scent, like peach candy! I noticed that after a while with the other Chocolate Bars you actually have to inhale in the palette to take in the cocoa but this one smells from across the room. Which I find this to be extra amazing right off the bat because I just love peach flavored everything. This palette has 18 shades and unlike the previous Chocolate Bars it doesn't have the two larger pans on top and bottom.
Tcveta G.
Such a good pallet! I love that the shades are so so pigmented! It's a little bit pricey but it's worth it. The shades are suitable for elegant dinners and everyday makeup. I would highly recommend this pallet. Too Faced did a really good job on it! Everyone who is searching for a good pallet with pigmented shades , suitable for everyday...well that's your pallet guys ❤
Olivia A.
IN LOVE. This is a perfect everyday versatile palette! It has every color you need for a smoky eye, a peachy look, or a natural everyday glam! People complain that there's not enough peach shades - but - all the purples and the greens are supposed to be parts of a peach! I love this palette so much, the colors are so pigmented and don't have too much shimmer! The price is so so so worth it! And some colors can even double as a highlight.
Lacey A.
Athens, TN
Excellent palette..very little fallout..very pigmented..does have a peach smell but nothing intense..mattes and shimmers..very versatile for many looks..wears throughout the day..I highly recommend this palette
Karin V.
Columbus, OH
I love this palette because of the shades in it - peaches, purples, and greens are my favorite eyeshadow colors. It's pretty easy to use and blend as well, though not the most pigmented, especially for the matte shades. I don't reach for it as often as my other palettes but I do really like it. Also it smells so good!
Maria T A.
Miami , FL
I'm totally in love with these 100% recommended eye shadows. It's smell is very subtle and very soft when using it Durable,beautiful and perfect for all occasions.

Estoy totalmente enamorado de estas sombras de ojos 100% recomendadas. Durable, hermoso y perfecto para todas las ocasiones.
Emily A.
Charlotte, NC
This is my go to everyday, I barely touch any of my naked palettes anymore. The colors are smooth and blendable and I love the peach scent! The metal housing is very durable and holds up well in my travel makeup bag. I wish it came with a brush like the UD palettes but overall a great purchase and totally worth it! If you're on the fence about this, get it! I debated it for so long but once I played with it I totally fell in love!
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
I personally find my palette from the latest 12\2016 release to be very nice. Some people from the same release are getting palettes that are chalky and not pigmented at all. I knocked off a star for the lack of consistency. If you get a good palette the possibilities are endless with this mix of shades and finishes!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.