BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Suly D.
This was a gift and let me tell you guys this palette is my "Holy Grail" the pigmentation is unbelievable. When it comes to packaging we all know that Too Faced is the cutest, but let's talk about that amazing peaches smell. I swear this is the Cutest & Yummiest palette. I don't think they need any improvement in this palette & I just wanna buy them all & keep it saved in case it goes out of stock!! ūüėÖūüėĽ
Annabelle R.
Ozark
This was a gift from my Nana for my birthday and it is amazing!!!!! It's so pigmented and the colors are very buildable. I HIGHLY recommend this palette for a gift to someone or as a gift to yourself. The packaging is so cute and this palette smells like peaches!!! My favorite by far!!!
Madison V.
Valdese, NC
I live for this palette it is one of my favorites at the moment. The colors are great and it's range is one of the best I have seen in a while. The packaging is great quality, because it is made of metal it is very durable and easy to clean if it gets a bit dirty. And the mirror that comes in it is a nice size. Having hazel eyes the peach colors offered are great in complimenting them as are the purples and bronze colors. If anyone asks me to recommend an eyeshadow palette this is the one I'm going to say!
Lillee Jean T.
I believe like most who have tried the TF Sweet Peach Palette, we all can say it is AMAZING! It has incredible pigment, not too much fall-out, and is one of those palettes you can carry around with the want to flaunt it (cute peach cover). Beautifully executed Too Faced! Here is a shot of me with some of the shadows from the palette.  Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Tarin A.
Dearborn Mi
The formula is okay for the browns/cream shades but for $49 dollars they could be better. The palette's colors are pretty basic besides the two peach shades, which you need to work with to get good pay off. The deeper purple colors come off patchy. Overall If you're looking for a basic palette its okay but the chocolate bar is better for that. Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Cassandra C.
Bethlehem, PA
I love love loooove Too Faced products, and their colors are really great! Personally, I like to use these colors when the brush is moist, because it really brings out the brighter colors Too Faced normally uses.  I'm only rating this four stars because they don't give you that much product, and for the price I want that "hit pan" moment to be like.. "oh wow, I mean I have had this product for a long time anyway."  I'f I'm using neutral colors like this, I'm most likely using them everyday.. and so I would easily run out.
Adriana C.
Jupiter, FL
I was so excited to buy this palette when I first saw it. I love the color variety and how many different looks you can make from it. I admit I don't reach for it that much anymore since other palettes came out but every time I go back to it it makes me remember why I bought it in the first place. Super pigmented and creamy. Easily blendable and the scent is an added bonus. I bought it from Ulta and if I ever hit pan on it I'd buy again. Also the fallout isn't bad at all, definitely manageable.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
I love this palette! Probably one of my favorite palettes of all time. I tried it when my friend purchased it and I've fallen in love with it ever since. The aroma of this palette is great and very enjoyable. It's not too strong, but it is a tad bit artificial. I love the colors on this palette and I find them super blendable. There's a pretty wide range of colors but they're all super easy to work with. The packaging of this product is super cute too and you can keep it shut tight to guarantee no damage to your eyeshadow.
Jenn M.
Walpole, MA
Too Faced does not disappoint with this product. It smells amazing and the shadows apply beautifully on the lids. I have always loved TooFaced product and am so happy I got my hands on this. This is definitely an every day product which I enjoy. I would buy again if I ever get through it but I have so many eyeshadows that is probably never going to happen lol!
Lauren J.
San Antonio, TX
I love this pallet! I use it more than my chocolate bar! That being said if you don't wear a lot of pinks in your eyeshadow then it's not worth it. There are only a few browns in the pallet. It does smell amazing and even the names are even peach associated! I only gave it 4 stars, because it's build ability for color stops at a certain point so it is hard to get a deep color in the the lighter shades! Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.