BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Mimi A.
Ossining, NY
When I saw this product at Sephora I was not expecting much other then it being hyped up for no reason. Then I swatched this palette I was in awe at how pigmented, buttery and well blended it was on my hands. I bought it and have been using it none stop for over a week. I am impressed with the colors, pigmentation and blend ability. My most favorite part of this palette has to be the smell I loveeee it I smell it literally 3 times a day no joke. 😍
Kayla S.
Glendora, CA
I am in love!!! Honestly this is my first real palette. And I am awe struck. This palette has amazing colors. The formula is amazing! I have generally used drug store shadows. And this completely blows them outta the water! A bit pricey. But so worth it. You can do so much with it. And it smells like real peaches!!!!!! Must have!!!
Lauren J.
San Antonio, TX
I love this pallet! I use it more than my chocolate bar! That being said if you don't wear a lot of pinks in your eyeshadow then it's not worth it. There are only a few browns in the pallet. It does smell amazing and even the names are even peach associated! I only gave it 4 stars, because it's build ability for color stops at a certain point so it is hard to get a deep color in the the lighter shades! Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Mikayla P.
NY
I'd be lying if I said i wasn't a little disappointed in this palette. I just find that these shadows aren't super pigmented, and the quality definitely varies from shade to shade. The shimmers are gorgeous, but the purple and black are PATCHY. It also doesn't have a lot of peach shades, despite it's name. I expect better quality from a palette that cost me $54.
Katrina P.
OMG I am in love with this gorgeous palette!! I received this as a birthday present from my Boss and I wasn't expecting it to be so wonderful... I like the pigmentation and the vibrance of the colors! The scent is so nice. I have only used a few colors so far but it's been coming out well for me with the different combinations. The have a mix of shimmer and Matte shades!
Jenn M.
Walpole, MA
Too Faced does not disappoint with this product. It smells amazing and the shadows apply beautifully on the lids. I have always loved TooFaced product and am so happy I got my hands on this. This is definitely an every day product which I enjoy. I would buy again if I ever get through it but I have so many eyeshadows that is probably never going to happen lol!
Morgan P.
Prineville , OR
I use this pallet almost everyday. It quickly became one of my favorite, go-to's! For a more natural makeup look or a glam one, I find I can create both types of looks with this pallet. If you're a huge fan of warm tones, like I am, then you'll definitely enjoy it. The pigmentation is amazing and it smells absolutely heavenly! I have nothing bad to say about it.
Megan W.
Too Faced eyeshadow can be a little hit or miss in my opinion. This palette is a hit! The color selection is great and the shadows perform very well. I love peach and coral shades so this is perfect for me. With some fun green and deeper purple shades mixed in you can create a variety of looks. The packaging is nice and sturdy and I like that all the shade names are printed on the palette, as opposed to the little plastic sheet they used to put on top. Who keeps those anyway? Great palette. I would definitely recommend it!
Alexa J.
Crown Point
I really enjoyed a lot of the shadows in this palette, but some of the ones I was most excited for ended up not working for me at all. The mattes in the palette were nice. They blended with no issues. I liked some of the shimnery shades, but the green didn't look green at all when I applied it to my eyes. I was so disappointed. I also had trouble with the purples. When I applied them to my eyes, they became super dull and didn't look purple. The palette also has a strong scent, but I didn't mind that.
Shaye F.
Princeton, NJ
This palette is the most adorable, beautiful palette I have seen in a long time. The colors are incredible ranging from peaches to plums to coppery and even to a beautiful gold-flecked green. The color pay-off/pigmentation into die for. The packaging is adorable and extremely durable because its a metal magnetized tin in gorgeous peachy colors. And the smell. Let me tell you about the gorgeous smell that wafts out of the palette the moment you open it. Its smells of freshly picked peaches and I am obsessed. Highly recommend!!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.