BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Zoe B.
Lakeland, TN
I love this palette! It's shade range is gorgeous and it definately has pigment. One shade called 'candied peach', which is the most bold pinky-orange shade in the palette, is a little bit sheer but can be built up. I have hazel eyes and this palette does wonders for me. My one complaint is that the mirror attached to the tin top keeps coming off but that's not even a problem with the eyeshadow's quality. The swatch picture attached shows the palette with the mirror taken out. I would recommend this to everybody.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
When this came out the first time it was so hyped up I decided not to get it because I thought I'd be disappointed but my husband got it for me for Christmas and I am so glad! These shadows are so creamy and pigmented and blend out so easily. I have used this palette to play with and make so many looks that I love. They smell like artificial peaches but the smell isn't overpowering and I really like it. This is a great palette to invest in!
Amanda C.
Bowling Green, KY
This is my newest palette, and I have been using it for two-three weeks! I am absolutely in love with it! Too Faced is my favorite high end brand and I feel this was a great addition to the chocolate bar palettes. I love the smell, the colors are very versatile and pigmented! I would definitely recommend adding it to your collection if you are a fan of Too Faced palettes!
Diamond C.
San Antonio, TX
Amazing I love this eyeshaow palette
The colors are just amazing great for spring and summer. I use this eyeshadow everytime I do my makeup.. I never used eyeshadow before but the only reason why I bought it was because the cute packaging caught my eye at. Sephora the cute little peaches I thought why not I'm going to give it a try and I don't regret it it's definitely worth the hype I really like this product the colors are really pigmented I like to use the color nectar as a highlight and my highlight is poppin afterward and let's not forget the sweet smell of peaches you can smell from far away as soon as you open it I will purchase again

Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I purchased one of everything from this collection. Still waiting on my sephora order with the glow palette since macys ran out and I was ordering clothes that day. Anyway, I received my palette, blush and lip oil today and immediately washed my face off to use my new makeup.
I don't know why I expected this palette to be the same as the two chocolate bars and bon bons palette but I don't think I'm the only one by any stretch of the imagination since it is same brand and same basic packaging as the other three. I used six of the eighteen colors and every one of them was hard to use, not at all buttery and not very blendable. I'm really hoping this is just a hard top layer as I know that can happen as makeup sits around warehouses. If it is I will gladly come back and change my review. The quality of the shadows reminded me of drugstore makeup and when im used to the higher end brands and higher end quality this was highly disappointing with all the hype surrounding the release of this collection.
Now the reason I gave it three stars instead of one is because it did have some positive points that may be more important to some people than they are to me so I just want to be fair and unbiased.
It smells great. The papa don't peach blush has a stronger candy smell than the palette but the palette does smell good in it's own right. It's not on the smell level of strength as any of the chocolate palettes but it does have a nice, clean scent of candy peachy o's or any artificial peach scent. It smells like candy basically. I liked it.
As for the Colors they were very pretty in and out of the pan once you got them layered up enough. These are not colors you find in any palette I've seen lately and I love that. The staying power with the too faced shadow insurance primer is pretty great. Right on par with the chocolate bar palettes if not better and I love that.
It's got some great points but its just extremely hard to work with even with all the right expensive products and brushes,etc and because of that I can't recommend this. I don't even know if I will be keeping it because I don't have the time to work that hard at my makeup when I already spend an hour Every morning. To see more looks find me on ig. Same name. You can find my yt from there.
Caitlin K.
I waited so long to get this palette. I wasn't sure if it was worth the hype or not but with the help of people on Influenster and other sites I decided to get it. I absolutely love it! The packaging is adorable. The colors are beautiful, pigmented, and they smell amazing. I gave a 4/5 because the case is a little flimsy but that's similar to the other too faced palettes. Overall though, I'm in love and so so glad I got it!
Lia D.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this palette! The shadows are creamy and pigmented and the colors are beautiful! There's a great mix of shimmers and mattes and not a single one that I wouldn't ever use. I also love the scent! It smells more like peach candy rather than the fruit, however if you do not like sweet smells (or scented things at all) this might not be for you. The packaging is adorable also! No regrets buying this palette
Gina O.
Bradley Beach, NJ
This palette not only smells so sweet but has amazing eyeshadows in a range of colors. The shadows are creamy and are very easy to blend. The packing is so cute and adorable. The metal case and mirror would make it convenient to travel with. The colors range include a light cream, light to dark peaches / corals, browns and even includes a deep purple and army green. It also has a nice combination of glitters and matte shades. This is the perfect pallete for many looks and will be a holy grail in your collection.
Sophia S.
One of my alllll time favorite pallets! I am a eyeshadow junky! I love having eyeshadow pallets! The colors are so creamy! And the smell the SMELL!! It smells amazing! The smell alleyways makes me want peaches! Everyone doesn't seem to not like this pallet but man, if you want a good peachy pallet! If you are a eyeshadow junky like me then you would love this pallet!
Brooke T.
Waynesville, OH
I do make up for clients in the salon. This is one of my very favorite go to pallets. I love the smell it is to die for. The color scheme is amazing , you literally. An do so many different combinations! The fall out is little. The thing I love most about this pallet is his pigmented the shadows are. You literally have to use little product for great out come. The packing feels very high in I love it. I love everything about the whole peach line!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.