BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Shelby O.
Houma, LA
LOVE this. only reason it gets 4 starts instead of 5 for me, is that it gets a little less use than my chocolate bar palette. Strictly because of the colors in it. while i love them, i dont feel like I can use them ALL the time. It is however my second favorite, and second used. I love the amount of colors, and of course the color choices!
Megan R.
Valley Stream, NY
I love this palette so much. It was my first big purchase in eyeshadow palette and I would definitely recommend to beginners that are just starting out in makeup. I love the matte shades and the shimmers too. It's just such a versatile palette that you can create so many looks with. I would definitely recommend and I would buy it again.
Jennifer P.
Milwaukie, OR
Why would you want to use a set of eyeshadows that smell like peaches? For one, the shade combination in this Peach Palette is truly original and the colors have great payoff .For another, the shades are fab and look good on nearly everyone's skin tone. And finally, the great scent. I have always loved Two Faced's cocoa scented products, and the peach is just as delicious. A side note, the peach oil infused glosses are luscious and work beautifully with the palette.Enjoy!
Liliana G.
Bronx
I've worked with eyeshadows before but never a full on palette and this is by far was my favorite palette. I honestly can say this palette is my best friend lol. You can experiment with this palette and try many different looks. The palette smells sweet and it isn't a very strong scent which is great. The pigmentation in this palette is perfect and they blend well. There is little to no fall out and there are rows of mattes, shimmers and shadows mixed with light glitter.
Asuzena A.
Fresno, CA
I was really excited to get this palette, but as son as I opened it the packaging did not feel very sturdy. At all compared to the original chocolate bar, I payed the same price for both of them so it's disappointing that the quality doesn't feel the same, the color selection is nice but I don't see myself using it very often maybe in the summer and spring but not for fall or winter. Which is what I love about the chocolate bar I can use it all year round. Some of the colors don't blend as smoothly and the the color pay off isn't what I expected.
Suzie Q.
Morristown, TN
I have the first release of this palettes and it's still one of my most go-to. I really don't care about the scent. It doesn't bother me but it's not my favorite. The one I have (first release) is very pigmented and blends out beautifully.

I wish there were more peach colors. Maybe a couple more bold. Overall, I still enjoy this palette.
Kirstie A.
I adore this pallet! It's finally coming back along with an entire Sweet Peach collection. This pallet has unique colors beautiful pigmentation, and smooth buttery formulas. It retails for $49 dollars and is definitely worth the price in my opinion. This is a perfect gift for the holiday season for any makeup junkie in your life not only is the packaging adorable, but the product is awesome!
Mariah Y.
Lackawanna, NY
Honestly I have so many mixed feelings about this palette. It swatches nicely, smells great and has a beautiful color selection. However, I don't find the color payoff to be that good and they aren't super easy to work with. I see a lot of posts about how blendable and pigmented they are but I just don't see it. It's also not super long wearing. I do like the palette but it is 100% over-hyped.
Jessie W.
I heard and read nothing but great things about this palette so I was super excited when I finally got my hands on it this past month. Thankfully it got released again in Dec 2016. This is an incredible palette for any skin complexion (especially caramel tones).
Michelle C.
Downey, CA
This eyeshadow palette is absolutely gorgeous! It's filled with bright spring shades that are so gorgeous to use as a wash all over your lid. It is filled with mattes and shimmers but there are more shimmers than mattes. The whole palette smells like peaches and it is amazing !
I especially love the packaging which is peach and pink and it is in a tin that reminds me of old school lunch boxes !
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.