BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Desirée T.
Olympia, WA
I la-la-la-love this pallete, the colors are beautiful, highly pigmented and they are so easy to blend. The pallete smells amazing and the color stays vibrant all day, doesn't crease up (I use UD primer). The colors are all so perfect for spring/summer
Ali S.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the colors in this palette! I tend to stick to matte shadows, but the shimmer colors are so pretty I immediately did a shimmery look! I didn't notice much fallout which was nice. I used it with the Shadow Insurance primer. My only complaint is the "peach" scent, t's awful 😂 Luckily it's not a very strong smell!
Jenna P.
Battle Creek, MI
Sad to say this but this palette was not for me. I really really really wanted it from the second it was released but once I finally got my hands on it I was sadly disappointed. The colors are beautiful and they look amazing on my friend who wears this palette daily but it just didn't look nearly as good on me. Not the right skin tone/hair color to pull it off I guess. Giving it 3 stars because I was only disappointed in how it looked on me personally. Not a bad palette, just not shades that everyone can pull off easily.
Emilee K.
I got this palette for Christmas and I could not be happier. First of all, the SMELL! It smells like peaches, and every time I open it it makes me happy. The packaging is gorgeous, and it comes with a mirror for easy application. This palette has so many colors (more than, say, the Naked palettes) and they are really versatile. You could do so many types of eye looks with it, from a casual day look to a dramatic night look, and everything in between. I absolutely love it!
Simone S.
Cedarhurst, NY
Originally I wasn't planning on purchasing this, but Too Faced was having a flash sale on their site so I went for it and I'm so glad I did.Colors are beautiful - very pigmented and the palette smells like peach rings! The matte shades are a bit powdery, but I haven't had any big issues with fallout yet. Very versatile I use it almost every day and it's perfect for the summer. Only issue for me is that the dark shimmer shades are a little difficult to blend, but it's a minor drawback so it still deserves 5 stars.
Daresha P.
These shadows are so blendable and durable! I purchased this during the December launch and I couldn't be happier. The smell is great but not overbearing but I do wish that the lighter color showed up better on my skin. The lighter colors will still me great for a brow bone highlight though .
Lexy B.
Humble, TX
Very beautiful colors and packaging. Even though the colors were pretty, some don't show up in my skin very well or the color looks completely different on me. Some of the shimmers are a little too pigmented so I have to apply those lightly or is looks like I took a bath in glitter.  The darker colors go on a littler patchy so you have to reapply those a couple times. Other than that, I don't have any complaints about it. I use this palette frequently because theres a lot of neutral shades. It smells great.
Christiana G.
Westland, MI
This palette is not only beautiful due to its shade range, but the quality is amazing. The formula is the same as the chocolate bar palettes, which are some of my favorites. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone. If you are sensitive to smells in your products, you may not like it because the scent is stronger than any other palette they have released, but the smell goes away once it is applied to the face.
Jada B.
Pottstown, PA
I used to love this palette. It smells like peaches yum and the shadows are nice and smooth. However I wish that were a couple of shades in here that could be replaced. The green does not look green on the eye which is highly disappointing. But the shade Bellini is my absolute favorite shade. It is gorgeous. Luscious is also beautiful. I’ve even used that as a face highlight and omg. Do it. ❤️ this palette was the second high end palette I’ve purchased before and it’s worth the money if you’re into warmer shades on a daily basis.
Katrina C.
Reno, NV
My favorite things about this palette are: 1) the smell. It smells like fresh peaches! It smells so it good, it makes my mouth water. 2) the color selection. You get these very soft, warm peachy shades with some nice neutral browns and pops of color like that green shimmer in there. The shadows are very pigmented and they all blend like a dream. I really recommend this palette!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.