BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Lily T.
I don't even know where to start with this product. First the packaging is so cute. I think the color selection is amazing. The colors blend beautifully and they are so pigmented! I would recommend this to ALL of my friends because of how amazing this pallet it. Did I mention it smells exactly like peaches. This is definitely one of my holy grail pallets. I can't live without this pallet! 😍🍑
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
This pains me to say, but for my dark skin, this loses out to Kylie's Royal Peach Palette. I know, I know, but Sweet Peach SMELLS like peaches you implore. Sure. And that's so yummy. But the colors are hit or miss as far as pigmentation, and some even looked chalky. I wouldn't dare walk out the door without using a primer underneath. And most of the colors I love aren't really that different from colors in Chocolate Bar. It's a nice palette, but I personally feel I fell for hype and wouldn't pay $50 again.
Emily K.
New Fairfield, CT
Gorgeous pigmentation and I love the color selection: it's very different from other palettes on the market, which is great for someone with a lot of palettes who does not need another palette full of neutrals to go along with the other 20 I have. These are so easy to blend, and of course with Too Faced you get the cuteness factor: I love the names and you can't go wrong with the peach scent! There's also a range of finishes and you really can go in so many different directions with this palette, it would take you a while to get bored of it!
Veronika A.
I am so obsessed with these colors. I've blended them together to make looks appropriate for both work and going out. The blend wonderfully with minimal fall out. I use the Kat Von D shade and light eyeshadow brush to achieve a perfect look with this colors. Using Too Faced insurance primer looked fantastic, my eyeshadow stayed put through sleeping that night. I've used urban decays eyeshadow primer as well with this palette, beautiful results.
Becca F.
Love this eyeshadow pallet! I got it a while ago and ever since then it has become one of my favorite pallets. I find myself reaching for it every time i want to create a cute look. The pigment is good and there isn't any fall out, and I think for everything you get the price is great.
Amber M.
Maplewood
This eyeshadow palette is amazing the colors are so pigmented I use this palette daily I love all the color ranges I think too face did an amazing job when they created this palette and I'm sure you can get these shades in another palette or something similar but I honestly love this palette and it smells so good that something you would definitely be missing out on but I would definitely recommend this to everyone and would definitely purchase this palette again.
Harlie C.
Emporia
This is my go to eyeshadow pallet, each color is so pigmented. Very easy to use and blends well. The pricing is fair compared to other name brands, very worth it although. I highly recommend if you are looking for a good pallet!Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Ella F.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is possibly my favorite palette that I have right now. I am obsessed with the colors and I feel like the transition colors are are very pigmented. The shimmer shades are naturally a little harder to apply with good pigment, but with glitter glue or setting spray to the brush the pigment can really shine.

It blends well too. And it smells wonderful. There is a wonderful array of colors so you can make everything from a soft natural look to a Smokey eye. I love, love, live this palette!!
🌹 k.
Boise, ID
I tried to get my hands on my palette when it first came out in spring/summer of 2016. I was so disappointed when they stopped selling it but then it came back permanently! I got it for christmas and I have to say it really lives up to the hype. It smells amazing, the shadows are pigmented and blend like a dream, and the packaging is everything! The shimmery shades like luscious and bellini are to die for! Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Kirstie A.
New Braunfels, TX
I adore this pallet! It's finally coming back along with an entire Sweet Peach collection. This pallet has unique colors beautiful pigmentation, and smooth buttery formulas. It retails for $49 dollars and is definitely worth the price in my opinion. This is a perfect gift for the holiday season for any makeup junkie in your life not only is the packaging adorable, but the product is awesome!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.