BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Irene S.
Modesto
The too faced peach pallet is really amazing, the packaging is cute, it smells so good, and there is so many different looks to create. They are very pigmented. the shadows blend amazingly, and there is some kickback, but just tap off the excess. other than that, awesome I recommend to the people who likes these colors and don't mind the smell. If you don't use the colors in the too faced peach palette then it's not worth to get it because it will just be laying in makeup desk and it's not cheep $49 you can get the pallet with colors that you like.
Jilly C.
O Fallon, MO
My FAVORITE SO FAR BIG BAR.
I know some of these colors look super spring time and that they wouldnt be good year round but they ARE! I have had so much fun with this palette. And I love how versatile it is. How much I can do with it being low key...to super played up.
The sturdy tin packaging is so cute. Yes it is $48...
But it lasts. How much junk could I buy that I wasnt that happy with?
If you loved the chocolate bar original pick this one up too!!!! You won't be disappointed!!!
Theresa C.
Fontana, CA
I can truly say this is one of my favorit palettes I bought it last year when they first launched had it sinced and I can create any type look day night or go out with this Palette it is very pigmented and smells real good I totally recommend it to any makeup lover ....
Sarah W.
Everett, WA
LOVE THE shade selection in this palette but the quality of these shadows are what makes it Amazing!! I love the pigmentation and blendability, of these shadows! and it also doesn't hurt that it smells like peaches either!! This palette is a definite staple in my collection, I don't have anything else like it!! It's definitely worth investing in!!
Jessica P.
Ocala, FL
At first I didn't think that I would like this palette because a lot of people were complaining about the smell so I held off buying it until now. I am in love with the smell and I love how I can do full looks with just this palette alone, no worrying about bringing 2 palettes with me on a trip, I can easily go day to night. I think I may like this more than my chocolate palettes
Victoria M.
Such a cute palette! It definitely lives up to the hype with easily great colors that can take you from day to night easily, simple, or complex blending. I've seen others wear it as well and it goes great on many skin tones. Bonus! If you want to revive My Strange Addiction, it smells so good you could eat it. (But don't... just put it on your face)
Monique J.
The formula for the palette is just OK. This pallet needs eyeshadow primer before using. The shadows are thinner than a lot of shadows so it thins out or applies unevenly. And it doesn't last all day unless you use a primer or concealer. The palette does have a strong sweet peach scent with it but you can't smell it once you apply it to your lid.
marcy k.
Swoyersville, PA
I really enjoy this palette, and it's become an everyday staple for me. More than anything is it a neutral palette, with just 2 or 3 true peach shades. But it blends well and is nicely pigmented and the colors work really well together. This is a palette that you can get a complete look without having to grab from elsewhere. It does have a oeach smell, however it's more like candy oeach rings and not real peaches.

Morgan P.
Block Island, RI
I bought this palette as a Christmas present to myself and omg was it worth it!! This palette is so beautiful, blendable and has very little fallout. The packaging is adorable and the shadows are peach scented which is amazing. The scent isn't overbearing and these colors work very well for me. I am Caucasian with medium skin tone. Totally worth the money!
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
I haven't tried this palette, but I have heard great reviews about it. Everyone has told me that the palette's shades smell like peaches, which is great, and they are very pigmented. I have been told that they show up on any kind of skin color, from light, to light tan, to tan, to dark, to many more. I have a light sun kissed tan, and whenever I wear makeup, I always get complimented on peach and pink shades. I am buying this palette soon, and it will be a good purchase to make.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.