BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

T A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Just received this palette today. First of all the smell was amazing!! It smells just like peach extract. I also loved the color selection. This palette can easily take you from a day look to a night look. The shimmer eyeshadows were really cool because they weren't your traditional shimmers with silver flecks, pink shimmer was added to the shadows. The only thing I disliked about this palette was the lack of matte shadows. If a couple more matte colors were added, this palette would have been perfect. The metal tin also makes this palette a great one for travel. I'm very happy with my purchase!
Kristen M.
Frisco, TX
I finally got my hands on the beautiful pallet! This is such an amazing eyeshadow palette that it might be featured in my best products of 2016 on my YouTube channel! The shadow blend like a dream and have barley and kickback or fallout!! The colors are very versatile and is a perfect palette for traveling. A couple of downsides are that the packaging doesn't really stay closed all the way but I can work with it.. Another thing is that my personal palette has way too strong of a smell but I'm usually able to look past it!
Valeria N.
Brandon
Omg! Who knew that I'd ever get so much into makeup! This eyeshadow palette is awesome! I love the colors! You have everything from day time looks to night time and anytime 😊 The glittery ones are so pretty and they last all day! Though it is a little bit on the expensive side, I believe that it was definitely worth the buy! And of course you can't forget the peachy smell 🍑✨ All in all, its a solid 10/10
Chelsea J.
Selbyville
I have to say I do love the colors in this pallet but it's lacking a good transition color in it. Not only that but it's also not as pigmented as the other pallets I have. I was a little disappointed but it's still a product that I can "work with". I honestly don't think it's worth all the hype and it's not worth the money. If you're going to splurge go get the Lorac pro 3 or Anastasia pallets
Kristin W.
Indianapolis, IN
First things first, I love Too Faced. The smell of this pallette is amazing! I love peaches so if you don't you may not enjoy this pallette as much because it is a strong fragrance. Most of the shadows are very pigmented. There are a couple that don't go on quite as well as I hoped. A couple of the dark shades (purple and green) do not go on quite like they show in the pan. The purple is more of a black and the green is more of a brown. Overall I love this pallette as long as I stick to the lighter shades. It is so easy to create a nice summer look.
Sara M.
Phoenix, AZ
Such an amazing Palette! This is a must for anyone who loves makeup. The price is a bit steep but you get a lot of colors for the price.  I have blue eyes and there are so many colors that bring out the blue in my eyes.  I would absolutely buy this again!  Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection PaletteToo Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Angelica D.
SWEET PEACH PALETTE BY TOO FACED:
The sweet peach palette is my first palette from too faced and I "LOVE IT " The colors in this palette are so beautiful and pigmented you can create all kinds of beautiful looks using the sweet peach palette. I also own the naked palette form urban decay and I have to say I rather use my sweet peach palette from too faced due to the fact I feel like the colors do not show up as much on my skin like the too faced palette.
Meagan C.
Navarre, FL
First off let's talk about the obvious, yes this palette smells delicious there is no denying that. Colors blend nicely, and there is a nice range for transition colors and lid shades. If you want a shimmer shade that is going to blind everyone this is not the palette for you. This is definitely more of a subdued glow from the shimmers. The mattes blend nicely and this palette is very easy to work with if you are new to makeup. If you want a good neutral palette that has many everyday kind of shades then this palette is the one for you
Maria P.
Dallas, TX
Besides the beautiful color selection, the fact that it smells peachy was one of my selling points! I do, however, feel that this palette will work best for people with lighter complexions than myself. Some of the shades barely even show up on my tan skin so that was a bummer.... they're still beautiful and you can create many pretty looks!
Mary H.
Walker, LA
This palette is my absolute favorite for all seasons! The shades are so diverse yet usable for any look; there are pinks, creams, terra cottas, browns, a green, a purple, and a black. There's so much you could do and since I'm very fair, this palette compliments my skin tone so well! I don't even reach for my other palettes anymore as this one has become my staple; I just can't put it down.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.