BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Monique J.
The formula for the palette is just OK. This pallet needs eyeshadow primer before using. The shadows are thinner than a lot of shadows so it thins out or applies unevenly. And it doesn't last all day unless you use a primer or concealer. The palette does have a strong sweet peach scent with it but you can't smell it once you apply it to your lid.
Maggie H.
Allendale
I regret buying this palette. don't get me wrong I love too faced chocolate bar palettes but the sweet peach did not meet my expectations. I've probably used it 5 times in the year I've had it. The colors are not very pigmented besides two of the darker colors. the shimmers did not show up when used with a brush and barely with a finger. Maybe I got one that had a bad formula but this is not worth the money in my opinion I would rather spend the money for the modern renaissance.
Victoria M.
Such a cute palette! It definitely lives up to the hype with easily great colors that can take you from day to night easily, simple, or complex blending. I've seen others wear it as well and it goes great on many skin tones. Bonus! If you want to revive My Strange Addiction, it smells so good you could eat it. (But don't... just put it on your face)
Theresa C.
Fontana, CA
I can truly say this is one of my favorit palettes I bought it last year when they first launched had it sinced and I can create any type look day night or go out with this Palette it is very pigmented and smells real good I totally recommend it to any makeup lover ....
Sarah W.
Everett, WA
LOVE THE shade selection in this palette but the quality of these shadows are what makes it Amazing!! I love the pigmentation and blendability, of these shadows! and it also doesn't hurt that it smells like peaches either!! This palette is a definite staple in my collection, I don't have anything else like it!! It's definitely worth investing in!!
Jilly C.
O Fallon, MO
My FAVORITE SO FAR BIG BAR.
I know some of these colors look super spring time and that they wouldnt be good year round but they ARE! I have had so much fun with this palette. And I love how versatile it is. How much I can do with it being low key...to super played up.
The sturdy tin packaging is so cute. Yes it is $48...
But it lasts. How much junk could I buy that I wasnt that happy with?
If you loved the chocolate bar original pick this one up too!!!! You won't be disappointed!!!
Amy h.
I have the chocolate pallets as well as the bon bon one I was happy to get this for Christmas and add it to my collection very very blendable smooth and creamy love the shades especially for blue or green eyes it doe smell like peaches but it's not as strong of a scent as I've heard people say . I love it happy I got it definitely worth the price love love too face brand packaging it's always sooooooo cute
Vanessa T.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Such a pretty palette and smells amazing and the shades totally give you a spring/summer feel. Great pigmentation and easy to blend. In all honesty all too faced products are awesome and have not let me down. Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Yenifer R.
N Hollywood, CA
This is an amazing palette for beginners and pros! I did my eye shadow for the first time ever using this palette and it was super easy. I only used two elf brushes and the colors blended so well. I did a very light, pink eyeshadow to try and play it safe. After my experience I'm hopeful for the remaining colors!
Morgan P.
Block Island, RI
I bought this palette as a Christmas present to myself and omg was it worth it!! This palette is so beautiful, blendable and has very little fallout. The packaging is adorable and the shadows are peach scented which is amazing. The scent isn't overbearing and these colors work very well for me. I am Caucasian with medium skin tone. Totally worth the money!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.