BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Guadalupe M.
Granger, WA
The peach trend is what really made me buy this. I have to say although it doesn't have very many actual peach shades I still really love the teracada shades on the pallete. I love the warm tones and they are typically very hard for me to find. I would say all the shades are very usable and mostly neutral colors. The eyeshadows blend out like a dream and they don't disappear off my eyelid. I wore some of these shadows on my crease for prom and it stayed all night long, definitely recommend this!
Hannah C.
Granby, MA
First off I want to say that the shadows don't actually have that liney texture that is shown in the picture! I love this palette!!!!! I can create so many looks with it - natural, shimmery, matte, smiley, sultry, etc. The shadows are super blendable and the pigment is great. The shimmers are amazing- TO DIE FOR. And yes it really does smell likes peaches
Ashley G.
Camdenton, MO
I love this palette. The shades are so pretty. They looks really good on skin. You get a lot of eyeshadows, so I think it's worth the price. It also smells amazing. They blend out beautifully. You can do so many looks with it. I do wish it had more matte shades. Overall a great palette.
Grace M.
Holts Summit, MO
I love this palette so much! I love the color choices that it has and they are perfect for spring. My only problem is with the shade "Candied Peach" because it just doesn't have good color payoff. So I usually have to spray a eyeshadow brush with my "All Nighter Setting Spray" by Urban Decay to make it more pigmented because it is a very pretty color. My favorite color in the palette is Georgia. It's so pinky and spring time and it's just the perfect shade for a very pale girl like I am! Too Faced did such a good job with this palette!
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
by far my favorite too faced palette and all palettes overall. This palette is amazing and it smells really good as well. I love how pigmented it is and it blends really easily . The color eyeshadow combinations are the best and I'm always getting compliments when I use this palette!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
This stuff is amazing and smells exactly like peaches. Super cute colors that blend so easily. Bought from Ulta as soon as they had it in stock. I like it with my green eyes. I highly recommend this palette! Super pigmented and long lasting. Go splurge!!!
Hermi W.
The smell of the palette is really peachy and fruity, the magnetic package design makes it easy to carry along cause you don't need to worry about the palette accidently opens up. It weighs a lot too which makes you feel content. The colors are all cutesy and great for everyday use. The pinky colors look subtle but can give you an energetic look, and the dark colors can be used for more dramatic looks so this palette is versatile.
Laura R.
Missoula, MT
I am absolutely in love with this eyeshadow palette! It smells amazing from the moment you open it and has a great selection of colors for you to create anything from an everyday look to a girls night out or even a romantic date-night look. The eyeshadows are creamy, they blend beautifully and the wear time is fantastic! This is a great spring/summer eyeshadow palette for sure. It is a must have in my opinion! 😍 Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Melissa H.
I absolutely LOVE this palette. It smells amazing and the color range is diverse enough to create a new look every day, but also similar enough where you don't need to grab another eyeshadow from somewhere else to complete your look. The shimmers are so beautiful and pigmented. I don't really care for the glittery shadows, but I did not experience any fall out with them. The matte shades blend so easily and last all day. I use this palette every day and would recommend everyone to buy this!!
Kathy H.
APO, WY
I'm pretty obsessed with the smell haha. But I love how just in this one palette it has warm and cool tone colors so you can be pretty creative and not have to dip into any other palettes. Also pretty pigmented and blends pretty well. I know for the shimmer shades to intensify some of them I'll wet my brush and then apply and it really does help pop those shimmers out. Overall not only am I obsessed with the smell but being able to have warm and cool tones in one palette is prettt neat to me.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.