BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Rylee S.
This is the BEST eyeshadow palate I've ever owned, and trust me I've owned a lot. The variety of colors and finishes provide you with an unlimited amount of options, and you can really let your creative side run wild. I've been using mine nearly everyday for a couple of months and I still haven't hit pan on ANY of the colors! So pigmented and lasting, I will definitely be getting myself some more Too Faced palates soon.
Suzzette D.
Saginaw, MI
I absolutely LOVE this palette! I have found it quite easy to work with, very blendable and nice color payout. It is so easy to create so many gorgeous looks with this palette. Plus, it smells like peaches, I feel like a Queen putting these shadows on my eyelids! I definitely recommend you pick this up... along with the Papa Don't Preach blush and the Sweet Peach lip oil lipgloss. Love it all!
Caroline S.
Greenwood, SC
This peach palette did not live up to its name. Yes, it smells like peaches (which I'm in love with) and the palette itself is too cute but that's really the inky redeeming quality of this palette. They could've gone so far with this with putting crazy peach/pink/orange colors but it's like two peach colors and then nothing but swampy mud colors. It's just not impressive. The eyeshadows apply alright (kind of underwhelming honestly) but they can muddy up and the glittery purple color is just awful. I feel as though they spent more time on the gimmick than the actual product.
Ashley M.
Coal Township, PA
To begin, I absolutely LOVE this palette. The 18 different shades make it easy to use this everyday but still change up the look as well. I'm someone who usually buys drugstore make up, so this palette was a little pricey over what I'm used too. After using this for about two weeks now, I can't be without it. I use it everyday. It was well worth the money. Color lasts all day and is easily blendable, and yes this does smell like peaches, and like the color the smell lasts all day as well.
Chandalyn C.
Winston Salem , NC
I L O V E this palette...it is super pigmented and so blendable. I'm not going to lie, I thought this product would just be one I would reach for here and there...VS my modern renaissance, but I have been using this legitimately every day. This palette offers a variety of looks, whether you want a pop of simple on the crease, or if you want to go full out dramatic..THIS PALETTE HAS DONE IT ALL for me. I highly recommend it!!! Also...not only is it banging, it smells like heaven as well. 😍
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
I wasn't able to get my hands on the palette the first time but when I heard it was relaunching I was in the fence because I heard mixed reviews. However I decided to get it and I love this palette. The shades are beautiful, very pigmented and can create just about any look. And the scent is amazing. It smells sooooo good! Def worth every penny.
Jessica M.
First who doesn't love the smell. The color palette is great for a everyday wear. The peachy color of the packaging is perfect and I love that it is metal and not plastic. I just wish that is was a little more pigmented. The lighter colors are very hard to see on my skin and I do not like to layer my eye shadows too much. With that being said I do love the light colors. I wear this palette at least 3 times a week.
Tanaysha W.
I absolutely love this palette I think you're getting your moneys worth, based on other palettes I reviewed I can tell you that the sweet peach palette is very pigmented and the colors are amazing going off of Kylie Jenner's new royal peach palette I could definitely say that I love all of her products but the Royal peach palette is not worth the hype
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
So when this palette came back into stock... i bought it though their website!! I signed up for their newsletter and got 20% off !!
I ordered the whole collection, but the palette is soo amazing, smells soo good , just like peaches!!!
The eyeshadows are so buttery, pigmented, and they blend so great! It has so many colors that you can just create all kinds of looks with!
I recommend it to everyone, i believe this palette is great for any skin tone. I love it!!
Sharon J.
Mtn House, CA
I love this eyeshadow paletter. It has great colors that are matte look, some shimmers, neutral colors, dark smokey eye look colors, and some fun peach shades. overall the color selection on this palette is amazing. The pigmentation is very good as well. I would recommend this palette to anyone looking for someone who loves to experiment with neutral and bold colors for their eyes.
Erin H.
Currently wondering if it actually smells like peaches🤔🤔
keilan j.
Yuma, AZ
i have always wanted this do you think i should buy it and is it worth my money ????
Jessica G.
Which palette is a must have? The chocolate bar or the sweet peach? I already have the chocolate bar would it be a good idea to get the peach one? 😋
Daylene K.
Marietta, GA
Love the colors. Where can I pick this up?
Nicole M.
How well does this work is it pigmented is. The price to high for the product

back