BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Theresa C.
Fontana , CA
I can truly say this is one of my favorit palettes I bought it last year when they first launched had it sinced and I can create any type look day night or go out with this Palette it is very pigmented and smells real good I totally recommend it to any makeup lover ....
Ana N.
Westlake, OH
Such a good eyeshadow pallet💜 I bought this and the packaging was amazing! The shades smell like peaches and are pink, corals, bronzes, and pops of purples. You should totally get this pallet, if you love the brand too faced💜
Morgan P.
Block Island, RI
I bought this palette as a Christmas present to myself and omg was it worth it!! This palette is so beautiful, blendable and has very little fallout. The packaging is adorable and the shadows are peach scented which is amazing. The scent isn't overbearing and these colors work very well for me. I am Caucasian with medium skin tone. Totally worth the money!
Selena L.
Santa Maria
Not the best palette ! So disappointed with too faced! I price is to high and I honestly don't think is worth it! I purchased my palette in Macy's before it was out of stock the smell is amazing!Another reason why I don't like this palette is because the color have some glitter and all the sudden you try the color with glitter it disappear !
Vanessa T.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Such a pretty palette and smells amazing and the shades totally give you a spring/summer feel. Great pigmentation and easy to blend. In all honesty all too faced products are awesome and have not let me down. Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Alyssa B.
This was really a treat for me to buy because I usually don't spend this much $$ on make-up. I'm so glad I decided to purchase this one! The colors are really beautiful and easily blendable. I loved that the colors were a good mix of some more neutral shades and some brighter colors. The variety of shades was the perfect mix. There are a few shades that I don't really use, but that's okay. Overall, still worth it. The colors also last nicely throughout the day which is a bonus!
marcy k.
Swoyersville, PA
I really enjoy this palette, and it's become an everyday staple for me. More than anything is it a neutral palette, with just 2 or 3 true peach shades. But it blends well and is nicely pigmented and the colors work really well together. This is a palette that you can get a complete look without having to grab from elsewhere. It does have a oeach smell, however it's more like candy oeach rings and not real peaches.

Taylor T.
I'm honestly obsessed with this palette. I thought at first it would be such a summer palette because of the peach theme, but it honestly isn't. You can do so many looks and the pigmentation is great. I searched the first row of shadows to show you how well they go on.
Amber G.
Canton, MS
I haven't tried this palette, but I have heard great reviews about it. Everyone has told me that the palette's shades smell like peaches, which is great, and they are very pigmented. I have been told that they show up on any kind of skin color, from light, to light tan, to tan, to dark, to many more. I have a light sun kissed tan, and whenever I wear makeup, I always get complimented on peach and pink shades. I am buying this palette soon, and it will be a good purchase to make.
Yenifer R.
N Hollywood, CA
This is an amazing palette for beginners and pros! I did my eye shadow for the first time ever using this palette and it was super easy. I only used two elf brushes and the colors blended so well. I did a very light, pink eyeshadow to try and play it safe. After my experience I'm hopeful for the remaining colors!
Lisa G.
Kuna
Is the two faced sweet peach palette worth the money?
Carlita H.
Rigby, ID
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette how often do you reach for the sweet peach palette?
Katie D.
i soooo want to try this!
Hiela W.
Would these colours look nice on lighter skin tones?
Jakia H.
Greeleyville , SC
Does it really have a peachy smell?