BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Morelia C.
Okay, so this palette is very controversial for me. When I got this palette I didn't like it. It smelled beautiful and looked beautiful but when I swatched it, it was patchy and a little dry. When I tried it on myself, I felt like the colors didn't blend into each other well. However, when I used this on my niece and sister in law, I loved it. The colors builded beautifully and the end result was beautiful. I still believe that the pigmentation isn't great but it is buildable. I still use it on others and I will try it more on myself, but this palette isn't a personal favorite.
Shelby L.
Two Face is one of my favorite brands and I will say most of their stuff definitely makes me want to buy more of it and this one is definitely one of them. The peach concept was brilliant, and adding the sent was a smart move because it's not overwhelming but it's definitely noticeable when you wear it. The colors can make such a perfect nude smoky eye that I wear all the time to school. One thing that I wish it didn't do was have fallout when you put it on your eye but that can be easily fixed with gently dabbing with tape. I am so excited that I got a hold of my go to pallet :)
Alyssa C.
Burbank, CA
First of all, the packaging is adorable. It's cute, lively, and reminds me of cartoons. Not only that, it's sturdy and well-made. It also comes with mirror. Secondly, the eyeshadows are compacted and not all over the place. It's pigmented and easy to use. This is the best season, spring, to use peachy colors. It also have dark colors to darken the outer v. It's easy to blend where the colors are ombre not one solid color. Lastly, it lasts all day without creasing or coming off. Best of all, it smells wonderful and I can smell it all day without giving me a headache like chocolate.
Suzzette D.
Saginaw, MI
I absolutely LOVE this palette! I have found it quite easy to work with, very blendable and nice color payout. It is so easy to create so many gorgeous looks with this palette. Plus, it smells like peaches, I feel like a Queen putting these shadows on my eyelids! I definitely recommend you pick this up... along with the Papa Don't Preach blush and the Sweet Peach lip oil lipgloss. Love it all!
Chandalyn C.
Winston Salem , NC
I L O V E this palette...it is super pigmented and so blendable. I'm not going to lie, I thought this product would just be one I would reach for here and there...VS my modern renaissance, but I have been using this legitimately every day. This palette offers a variety of looks, whether you want a pop of simple on the crease, or if you want to go full out dramatic..THIS PALETTE HAS DONE IT ALL for me. I highly recommend it!!! Also...not only is it banging, it smells like heaven as well. 😍
Karissa P.
Vacaville, CA
I just bought this palette the day after Christmas and I've used it every single day since...I've already created 3 VERY different looks wth them! I appreciate the diversity of this product!! I adore almost all of the shadowes, I just wish the 2 darkest shades were a little more pigmented and less glittery. I would definitely repurchase this product and it even has me considering purchasing the Chocolate Bar palettes by Too Faced!
Rylee S.
This is the BEST eyeshadow palate I've ever owned, and trust me I've owned a lot. The variety of colors and finishes provide you with an unlimited amount of options, and you can really let your creative side run wild. I've been using mine nearly everyday for a couple of months and I still haven't hit pan on ANY of the colors! So pigmented and lasting, I will definitely be getting myself some more Too Faced palates soon.
Shante F.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I literally have fallen in love with the Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette from Too faced. I didn't think the palette would look great on me because of my deeper skin tone and brown eyes. This eyeshadow palette is cruelty free. Smells amazing like peaches. The shadows stay on all day without creasing. The shades glide on like butter! SO many beautiful shades. Has both shimmers and mattes. A little something for everyone:) I would totally recommend this palette to everyone:)
Caroline S.
Greenwood, SC
This peach palette did not live up to its name. Yes, it smells like peaches (which I'm in love with) and the palette itself is too cute but that's really the inky redeeming quality of this palette. They could've gone so far with this with putting crazy peach/pink/orange colors but it's like two peach colors and then nothing but swampy mud colors. It's just not impressive. The eyeshadows apply alright (kind of underwhelming honestly) but they can muddy up and the glittery purple color is just awful. I feel as though they spent more time on the gimmick than the actual product.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.