BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Meshelle N.
Deltona, FL
This is a go to product of mine. It is a nice mix of cool and warm tones. I have brown eyes and a medium/deep skin complexion so I have to be careful with my eye shadows. However, this palette is so versatile that you can use it for a night out on the town and a daytime nude look. It is one of my favorite products. I bought this on HSN after some of my friends said this was an amazing pallet! Well they did not lie. The colors are highly pigmented, and I never get too much fallout. The eye shadows are also pretty easy to blend. I highly recommend.
Skye T.
Love this palette. The colors are very pigmented and blend together beautifully to create different looks. The smell is a nice bonus though why makeup needs to smell fruity is beyond me.
Very little fallout and easy to build color for more intense color.
All in all, I do recommend it!
Annabelle R.
Ozark
This was a gift from my Nana for my birthday and it is amazing!!!!! It's so pigmented and the colors are very buildable. I HIGHLY recommend this palette for a gift to someone or as a gift to yourself. The packaging is so cute and this palette smells like peaches!!! My favorite by far!!!
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
First off this palette smells phenomenal! People will be around the corner from it at my work (Sephora) and ask what the fruity smell is and be amazed how far the fragrance of the palette travels. Don't fear, it is still a very gentle sweet peach smell. The palette has a really cool shade selection, but I have used shadows that are easier to blend and more pigmented.
I got this from a friend of mine who said it didn't work well with her, she said she didn't enjoy the formula. I tried it and I think it worked really well, the only downside I can really think of is the fallout when applying it didn't have much the fallout I did have was easy to wipe away.
Kris L.
Although called the sweet peach pallet, the color range is not very peachy. With only two peach tones and the rest being brown/tan with a few color "pop" shades, it left a bit to be desired. Not saying its a bad pallet though. The colors are nice and blend relatively well. With a good primer the shadow lasts all day (8 hrs) for me. But probably wouldnt re purchase as i dont find myself reaching for it as much as i wish i did.
Madison V.
Valdese, NC
I live for this palette it is one of my favorites at the moment. The colors are great and it's range is one of the best I have seen in a while. The packaging is great quality, because it is made of metal it is very durable and easy to clean if it gets a bit dirty. And the mirror that comes in it is a nice size. Having hazel eyes the peach colors offered are great in complimenting them as are the purples and bronze colors. If anyone asks me to recommend an eyeshadow palette this is the one I'm going to say!
Emily C.
Torrance, CA
I really enjoy this palette, the peach colors are amazing with green eyes! The shadows are very pigmented and easy to apply. I have used this palette about 5 times so far and I feel its great for creating many different kinds of looks. The packaging is really pretty and makes me feel special when I use this palette. I would recommend this to anyone who loves makeup.
Suly D.
New York , NY
This was a gift and let me tell you guys this palette is my "Holy Grail" the pigmentation is unbelievable. When it comes to packaging we all know that Too Faced is the cutest, but let's talk about that amazing peaches smell. I swear this is the Cutest & Yummiest palette. I don't think they need any improvement in this palette & I just wanna buy them all & keep it saved in case it goes out of stock!! ūüėÖūüėĽ
Majara M.
Puyallup, WA
This pallet smells great and looks great as well it's very pigmented and the color stands up if you use a setting spray it will definitely last all day. They could've made the palette with a little bit more versatile colors for different skin shades but other than that it's a homerun!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.