BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Teiaja L.
Orlando, FL
My absolute favorite palette and a MUST HAVE For spring! I picked one up at Sephora on a whim and loved it. It's easy to apply and the colors are well thought out/blend together nicely. I'd recommend this palette to newbies, professionals and the like. The palette really does smell like peaches, the colors are warm to cool. There's plenty of underbrow colors for dark girls and if some colors don't feel like they're showing spray your brush with a little water and you'll be fine. All and all amazing palette.
Beka H.
Haysville
I have spent plenty on Too Faced to know that they are able to do better. Yes, I love this palette. It works fantastically for me and my needs.. BUT it is incredibly high maintenance. There are several shades that you have to overly blend that do not brush on the way that I would normally like.. Most of those colors have a ton of fall out as well. The fact that the palette opens all the way so that I can make use of the mirror is a plus and I do like that Too Faced used the actual Peach scent. Overall if you have plenty of time for your Beauty Regimne then I would recommend using this. The colors are pretty and its not a bad palette to have in your collection.
mackenzy m.
Machesney Park, IL
I honestly think this palette is great for a first high end buy. It is a good price for so much eyeshadow. You can create so many looks and they could be dramatic or natural. It smells so delightful and sweet. If you haven't already you should buy this palette. It has 18 eyeshadow for $49 that are extremely pigmented.
Cheryl A.
Wildomar, CA
I absolutely LOVE this palette! I have over 13 eyeshadow palettes and this is the one I grab daily! I bought this at my local Sephora. It is packaged in the usual cute Too Faced palette tin box with mirror. I totally recommend this palette to a beginner or makeup pro because all the colors are amazing and they blend so beautifully. And it does smell like peaches, not farm fresh ones but more like a peach gummy. So fun! Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Georgia W.
Taylors, Sc
I've been using the same neutral brown eyeshadow for over 10 years now and decided to branch out and I picked this palette and I am so very pleased. The colors are so pigmented, they blend perfectly and stay on well. I'm from the South and we love our peaches so with that being said this doesn't really smell like peaches. It smells fine just more like a peach flavored cigar wrapper. On the bright side the smell seems to fade a little over time or you just get used to it. Either way it's a great purchase I use it almost everyday.
Iman A.
Osseo, MN
I love this palette! And I'm a girl who is VERY picky with palettes (I currently only have this one, kvd shade & light, and Anastasia self made... I returned any other palette I've ever bought incl the chocolate bar palette). The shades are beautiful, lots of neutrals as well as peachy tones, and I love the pops of colour with the purple and green! Good balance of mattes and nice shimmers. No fall out, they blend well and the colour pay off is great. I use with the too faced shadow insurance primer and it lasts all day. Only took one star off due to the over powering fake peach smell... It doesn't bug me too much but i can see how it would be nauseating for some!
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
The famous peach palette!! First off it's gorgeous and smells amazing!!! The colors are beautiful and do have nice pigmentation. The packaging is cute and reminds me of something I might want as a preteen ha! Overall I gave it four stars because the colors are beautiful but I feel they don't blend up to my very high standards. I feel like it sounds snobby but when I buy a makeup palette for $42 I want it to blend like butter! :) I would still recommend this purchase because some of these colors are hard to find especially altogether in one palette.
Amy N.
Mesa, AZ
I was hesitant about this palette because the colors are so diverse. I decided to take a chance and it has now become one of my favorite palettes yet. The colors are absolutely gorgeous and really highlight my blue eyes. The lighter colors give me a pretty shimmer on the lids without looking like a glitter bomb. The color payoff is phenomenal as well - a little goes a long way. Georgia is my top one and is neutral yet pops. I am a new user to Too Faced products and besides being a great line, the smell of their products is heavenly. This one smells like peach cobbler. Well worth trying!!!
Sara Bai A.
Fort Wayne , IN
Love this pallets! It works great with my skin color and gray eye. I like how there is both matte and shimmer colors in it. Now I can pack just one pallet instead of three. You can get so many different eye looks with this pallet. I purchased this online and got it very quickly. I know toofaced had a issue getting then out but I did not have any problem. Love the product and will recommend for anyone!
Jennifer B.
Johnson City, TN
I am in love with the Too Faces Sweet Peach palette for summer2017 !!! It is the best for getting that summer bronze eyelook , whether it be a more dramatic smokey eye for those summer nights or just a light natural bronze loom for daytime. The smell just surrounds you in peach goodness and gives u that summertime vibe that I live for! If you are looking for that go-to palette for summer look no further ... pick it up at your local Sephora or Ulta or online at toofaced.com!!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.