BY TOO FACED #16 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Emma J.
First off let me say it smells delicious! Just like peach candy. You can't smell it once it's on your eyes though. The colors are just beautiful. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and blend very nicely. Some do have a less creamy texture but once there on they look wonderful. If you're a fan of too faced or warm eyeshadows I definitely think this is a good buy!
Ali S.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the colors in this palette! I tend to stick to matte shadows, but the shimmer colors are so pretty I immediately did a shimmery look! I didn't notice much fallout which was nice. I used it with the Shadow Insurance primer. My only complaint is the "peach" scent, t's awful ūüėā Luckily it's not a very strong smell!
Kala M.
Mantua, NJ
This is the sweetest summer pallet I've ever purchased!!! This pallet contains 18 deliciously scented(and flavored) shadows in different finishes. For around 50.00 you can create endless delectable looks that have amazing staying power! This pallet is also very pigmented and blends nicely!!! As an avid Too Faced lover I could not pass this pallet up! By far my favorite product of 2017.
Yaneli A.
Charlotte, NC
My new go to palette!! It's such a beautiful palette and you can create any look. The palette smells sooo good and the shadows blend beautifully. I don't have any problems with creasing and there is little to no fall out. Now that spring is here it's perfect.
Desirée T.
Olympia, WA
I la-la-la-love this pallete, the colors are beautiful, highly pigmented and they are so easy to blend. The pallete smells amazing and the color stays vibrant all day, doesn't crease up (I use UD primer). The colors are all so perfect for spring/summer
Brandy
First off.. I LOVE the peach smell!!! These shadows are beautiful! The packaging is also adorable!!! The packaging/smell is definitely one of the main reasons I purchased this palette. I think the shadows are pretty pigmented and easy to blend however, I'm not crazy about the colors on me with my skin tone. I have very pale skin and I just don't like the colors on me as much as I do on other people. I still use this palette occasionally and I do love it a lot! I just wish I liked the colors on me! Maybe I just haven't had the right combination of shadows yet! I would definitely recommend this palette though!
Daresha P.
These shadows are so blendable and durable! I purchased this during the December launch and I couldn't be happier. The smell is great but not overbearing but I do wish that the lighter color showed up better on my skin. The lighter colors will still me great for a brow bone highlight though .
Lexy B.
Humble, TX
Very beautiful colors and packaging. Even though the colors were pretty, some don't show up in my skin very well or the color looks completely different on me. Some of the shimmers are a little too pigmented so I have to apply those lightly or is looks like I took a bath in glitter.  The darker colors go on a littler patchy so you have to reapply those a couple times. Other than that, I don't have any complaints about it. I use this palette frequently because theres a lot of neutral shades. It smells great.
Simone S.
Cedarhurst, NY
Originally I wasn't planning on purchasing this, but Too Faced was having a flash sale on their site so I went for it and I'm so glad I did.Colors are beautiful - very pigmented and the palette smells like peach rings! The matte shades are a bit powdery, but I haven't had any big issues with fallout yet. Very versatile I use it almost every day and it's perfect for the summer. Only issue for me is that the dark shimmer shades are a little difficult to blend, but it's a minor drawback so it still deserves 5 stars.
Katrina C.
Reno, NV
My favorite things about this palette are: 1) the smell. It smells like fresh peaches! It smells so it good, it makes my mouth water. 2) the color selection. You get these very soft, warm peachy shades with some nice neutral browns and pops of color like that green shimmer in there. The shadows are very pigmented and they all blend like a dream. I really recommend this palette!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.