BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Hailey C.
Arcadia, CA
I got this palette on my birthday and I absolutely love it! My favorite color is pink, so mostly the colors I’ve been using are the peachy ones and they look so good. It has great color payoff and there’s barely any fallout. Each time I open the Palette I get hit with the scent of peaches. I usually don’t like peach flavored things but the smell on this is pleasant. I havnt tried the darker colors yet on my eyes but I searched them and they looked nice on my arm. But I’m sure they’re just as blendable as the lighter colors.
Christie G.
Lowell, OR
This is by far the BEST palette on the planet, no joke! Let's go ahead and get the fact that it smells absolutely delicious out of theway, because that's a given! It's infusion of peach oils makes this palette irresistible, but the greatest part about it is how versatile it is! If you desire a natural and pretty day look, you've got it! If you're looking for a dramatic evening look, look no further! I've hit pan on several of the colors, and will need to buy ANOTHER palette shortly. Price isn't bad for a tight budget, I found it quite affordable! Get this palette if you don't already have it! Worth every penny!
Desirée T.
Olympia, WA
I la-la-la-love this pallete, the colors are beautiful, highly pigmented and they are so easy to blend. The pallete smells amazing and the color stays vibrant all day, doesn't crease up (I use UD primer). The colors are all so perfect for spring/summer
Kala M.
Mantua, NJ
This is the sweetest summer pallet I've ever purchased!!! This pallet contains 18 deliciously scented(and flavored) shadows in different finishes. For around 50.00 you can create endless delectable looks that have amazing staying power! This pallet is also very pigmented and blends nicely!!! As an avid Too Faced lover I could not pass this pallet up! By far my favorite product of 2017.
Taylor L.
So, I would normally not gravitate toward a product like this because the packaging is so cutesy and gimmicky. However, I decided to purchase this because the shades looked amazing for fair skin/blue eyes, and because so many bloggers loved it. This palette is awesome! The pigment is fantastic, the range of shades makes it possible to create tons of different looks. I love the mix of shimmer and matte shades, especially because these shimmers are not overly "glittery." The names of the colors and the scent are cute and fun.
Brandy
First off.. I LOVE the peach smell!!! These shadows are beautiful! The packaging is also adorable!!! The packaging/smell is definitely one of the main reasons I purchased this palette. I think the shadows are pretty pigmented and easy to blend however, I'm not crazy about the colors on me with my skin tone. I have very pale skin and I just don't like the colors on me as much as I do on other people. I still use this palette occasionally and I do love it a lot! I just wish I liked the colors on me! Maybe I just haven't had the right combination of shadows yet! I would definitely recommend this palette though!
Ali S.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the colors in this palette! I tend to stick to matte shadows, but the shimmer colors are so pretty I immediately did a shimmery look! I didn't notice much fallout which was nice. I used it with the Shadow Insurance primer. My only complaint is the "peach" scent, t's awful 😂 Luckily it's not a very strong smell!
Yaneli A.
Charlotte, NC
My new go to palette!! It's such a beautiful palette and you can create any look. The palette smells sooo good and the shadows blend beautifully. I don't have any problems with creasing and there is little to no fall out. Now that spring is here it's perfect.
Jenna P.
Battle Creek, MI
Sad to say this but this palette was not for me. I really really really wanted it from the second it was released but once I finally got my hands on it I was sadly disappointed. The colors are beautiful and they look amazing on my friend who wears this palette daily but it just didn't look nearly as good on me. Not the right skin tone/hair color to pull it off I guess. Giving it 3 stars because I was only disappointed in how it looked on me personally. Not a bad palette, just not shades that everyone can pull off easily.
Jada B.
Pottstown, PA
I used to love this palette. It smells like peaches yum and the shadows are nice and smooth. However I wish that were a couple of shades in here that could be replaced. The green does not look green on the eye which is highly disappointing. But the shade Bellini is my absolute favorite shade. It is gorgeous. Luscious is also beautiful. I’ve even used that as a face highlight and omg. Do it. ❤️ this palette was the second high end palette I’ve purchased before and it’s worth the money if you’re into warmer shades on a daily basis.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.