BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Katie T.
Richmond
This is a great palette of neutrals and pinks with a couple pops of colors. Smells so good too! I use this palette mostly for quick day looks, throw some nudes in the crease with a little shimmer on the lid, then I use a dark color on my lower lash line (been using the purples for that a lot recently and love it with green eyes). Perfect for a quick day look but there are also a lot of fun colors to use for night looks as well. Product goes on nicely and is pigmented. The shimmers are nice. There does seem to be a lot of fallout on my nude color that is to the very left on the bottom row, but it hasn't caused a problem.
Alondra S.
As soon as you open the box, ! An amazing smell of peaches takes you back, or welcomes you (if you have never been before) to the wonderful smell of a delicious Peach Orchard. The colors are an array of beautiful colors from green, warm browns and obviously the various tones of peach. That, somehow reminded me of the different stages of colors that a peach goes through from being a simple flower to its ripest form (color) ! It's worth the hype, -and yes! You definitely need this palette in your life!!!
Rio I.
New york, NY
I just recently purchased the Two Faced Sweet Peach palette and I'm already obsessed. The colors are gorgeous and perfect for day wear with a few bold peach colors to wear at night like Tempting and Talk Derby to Me. The pigments are light and great for blending, especially the mattes. The shimmers really shine and look adorable. My favorite colors, Bellini, Cobbler and Peach Pit give me life- and make me hungry. Definitely recommend this palette!!!
Piper B.
Green Bay, WI
My review is kind of confusing, because I love the product itself! The eye shadows are high quality and very smooth and pigmented! They all blend great and there's so many looks you could create, BUT I have pretty sensitive skin and the peach scent made my eyelids very red and swollen!! I thought it was a coincidence so I used the palette a few days later and the same thing happened. I know this doesn't happen to everyone, but if you have skin that is sensitive to artificial scents know it could irritate your eyes! Sad because I really loved this palette but couldn't keep using something that made my eyelids raw
Halie M.
Bradford , VT
This is a phenomenal palette! I love the peach shades, but also love that there is enough of a variety to make plenty of looks. This to me is even better than the chocolate bar palettes. I prefer Alcone (LimeLight by Alcone) shadows, but this one is one of the few palettes that I will reach for consistently! Smells fantastic as well but is not so overpowering that it lingers. Pigmentation is great and there is not a ton of fall out which I appreciate.
Geazul A.
Too Faced products are the bomb! So when this palette first came out I was telling myself I had to get it just because all the products I have from Too Faced have never failed on me. When i saw the packaging I was SHOOKED! When I opened it I was just so excited I couldn't wait to play around with it. There was only one thing that bothered me and that was when I swatched one of the colors on my hand, I was disappointed because that color really stood out, it wasn't very pigmented as I expected but other than that all the other colors were very pigmented and so stunning. I would definitely recommend this product.
Marium S.
This is my go to palette I have many palettes but this is the only one I reach for my everyday make up I got mine when it was released from too faced website. This palette has very nice shades which you can use in your day and night time to create a smokey effect. I love the transition shades in this palette this palette smells like peach candy.love the packaging too the only thing I didn’t like is the mirror I wish there was a good size mirror in it.
Naowshaba F.
Alexandria, VA
Is it worth the hype? Yes and no. Does it smell awesome? Yes! Just like peach candy. However, in my opinion, because of the added fragrance (which usually means some sort of alcohol is involved) it dries out the shadows. Because of that, the shadows are not as pigmented as they should be. This results in overall natural looks even when I try to make something more dramatic. If you're looking for something fun yet natural, this is the palette for you.
Tiffany L.
My mom bought this for me early! For Christmas!
I love her so much! Me and my mom are like makeup freaks and geeks.
This palate product, is soo pretty! The colors are amazing!
Pigmentation, beyond fantabulous!!
The smell, is filled with peaches. You can smell it without opening the box!!
This will last me for years! If my little sister doesn't play with it, she loves makeup too! She's only 2 years old by the way.
I RECOMMEND BUYING THIS PRODUCT FROM TWO FACED!!!! ITS SOOOO MAJESTIC, ITS BEYOND ANY PEACH SMELL EVERR ❤️❤️
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette smells AMAZING. You can create so many looks with it, from daytime to nighttime. The shade “Nectar” is my go to inner corner shade, even for looks where I don’t use this palette. The packaging/lid does feel a tiny bit flimsy, it accidentally closed on my finger and my skin got caught in between..so beware of that. Other than that this is a must have!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.