BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Angelica D.
SWEET PEACH PALETTE BY TOO FACED:
The sweet peach palette is my first palette from too faced and I "LOVE IT " The colors in this palette are so beautiful and pigmented you can create all kinds of beautiful looks using the sweet peach palette. I also own the naked palette form urban decay and I have to say I rather use my sweet peach palette from too faced due to the fact I feel like the colors do not show up as much on my skin like the too faced palette.
Alayna S.
Philipsburg, PA
I am a palette hoarder, but this one is a must have.  I love all of the colors.  Being a pale, cool-toned person, some of the darker ones aren't exactly for me, but I make a point to blend and blend until they look nice.  As someone who often has negative reactions to scented products, I actually like the smell of this palette.  My much younger (and cooler) little sister is always trying to steal this from my makeup drawer when she visits.  She is both tan and warm toned.  This thing can work for anyone.
hannah b.
Blue springs, MO
Let me begin by saying that this palette smells fantastic. But I do not think that it should justify buying this palette. I made the mistake in buying this eyeshadow. The colors are basic overall, and I definitely already had these in my collection with the exception of the three peachy shades. I think that I bought into the hype. The shadows do perform well on the eyes and do last most of the day but I do think that the colors have already been made before by too faced and I do not believe that this was as put together as it could be.
Alyssa C.
Sacramento, CA
I am in love with this pallette. I am very frugal, but this was worth the money. Blendable, buildable pigment that smells sweet! Dark pigments for a girls night out and warm innocent pinks and cream colors for the day or in my case and interview! I wear shadow every day and I have yet to hit pan on any of the colors! If you are hesitating because of the price, don't! It is well worth it!
Kristin W.
Indianapolis, IN
First things first, I love Too Faced. The smell of this pallette is amazing! I love peaches so if you don't you may not enjoy this pallette as much because it is a strong fragrance. Most of the shadows are very pigmented. There are a couple that don't go on quite as well as I hoped. A couple of the dark shades (purple and green) do not go on quite like they show in the pan. The purple is more of a black and the green is more of a brown. Overall I love this pallette as long as I stick to the lighter shades. It is so easy to create a nice summer look.
Sara M.
Phoenix, AZ
Such an amazing Palette! This is a must for anyone who loves makeup. The price is a bit steep but you get a lot of colors for the price.  I have blue eyes and there are so many colors that bring out the blue in my eyes.  I would absolutely buy this again!  Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection PaletteToo Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Maria P.
Dallas, TX
Besides the beautiful color selection, the fact that it smells peachy was one of my selling points! I do, however, feel that this palette will work best for people with lighter complexions than myself. Some of the shades barely even show up on my tan skin so that was a bummer.... they're still beautiful and you can create many pretty looks!
Mary H.
Walker, LA
This palette is my absolute favorite for all seasons! The shades are so diverse yet usable for any look; there are pinks, creams, terra cottas, browns, a green, a purple, and a black. There's so much you could do and since I'm very fair, this palette compliments my skin tone so well! I don't even reach for my other palettes anymore as this one has become my staple; I just can't put it down.
Meagan C.
Navarre, FL
First off let's talk about the obvious, yes this palette smells delicious there is no denying that. Colors blend nicely, and there is a nice range for transition colors and lid shades. If you want a shimmer shade that is going to blind everyone this is not the palette for you. This is definitely more of a subdued glow from the shimmers. The mattes blend nicely and this palette is very easy to work with if you are new to makeup. If you want a good neutral palette that has many everyday kind of shades then this palette is the one for you
Dolly L.
Palm Beach , FL
This is honestly the best thing on the earth! To start the scent of the pallet is just wow!, words can't describe! It's just the sweetest peach I've ever smelt! Slightly pricey, but definitely got my money's worth. Pigmentation is outstanding! And the cool thing is you can create a look with just that pallet. No need for others. Don't believe me? Test it out yourself! You won't be let down!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.