BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Katie H.
Painesville, OH
Ill start off by saying this palette has 18 different shades to choose from and each are unique in there own way. I purchased this on the launch on December 14 and bought the eyeshadow palette, glow kit, blush, and a Lip oil. Was it worth the wait? No. Was it worth the $$? YES! The colors are pigmented, the palette smells delicious, and it's neutral enough to create everyday wear. You have highlights, crease transitions, and shimmers to add on top but just enough matte shades! I would recommend this palette 10/10 times!
Griselda R.
Yukon, OK
This palette of shadows smells so good their pigmented and the colors are amazing their not chalky at all and i did my sisters makeup and she loved the shadows as well i gt her hooked to it aswell. This palette has really pretty colors to play with and create the most amazing looks its so good the formula is very blendable i know some peopl were saying this palette was not good but i mean some people would buy the original and switch it and return it with a fake one so becareful girls theirs replicas out their
Katie W.
The sweet peach palette is a classic Too Faced product. The most notable thing about it is the scented shadows. I love how Too Faced adds such yummy scents to their products.

The shadows are a mix of delicate pinks and oranges, with some darker taupe and olive shades to balance it out. This palette can be used to achieve a variety of looks, from casual day-wear to a sultry, sexy evening look, and even some wild Halloween or SFX makeup ideas.

The adorable metal case keeps the shadows intact and there's quite a bit of shadow in each pan. This palette will last you a long time, even if you use it every day.

I highly recommend buying the sweet peach palette, it is sure to become one of your favorites.
Tiffany K.
Sidman, PA
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! If something happened and I lost all of my makeup this is the very first thing I would repurchase! The pigmentation is amazing, quality is amazing, and the lasting power is amazing! Of all of my eyeshadow palettes this is my absolute favorite, I can create so many different looks with it and never be bored! Yes it is more expensive but anymore drugstore palette prices are going up and the quality is crappy so I was more than happy to pay for this! Scent is obviously amazing, as soon as I pull it out of the drawer I can smell it even before I open the palette itself! I definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Mikayla G.
I write short reviews so if you don't like them I deeply apologize.

I used my friends palette because to be completely honest i didn't think i was going to like the colors in this palette but they're so pigmented! i got so many compliments on my makeup the day i wore these and it was so nice. I used two colors i think only the orange ones and the brighter ones. They're really pigmented and creamy and super easy to blend. I totally recommend this eyeshadow palette to anyone who uses these types of colors. By the way, the smell i didn't really like because it was peachy or something and i can't stand fragranced things but that's it.
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
I got this as a Christmas gift and I'm so happy to finally have it. I think this product is worth the hype! The packaging is adorable, the color selection is perfect for spring and summer. The quality is great, the eyeshadows are very pigmented and have a smooth texture. And as an added bonus it smells like Sweet peach rings. I can't be more happy with this eyeshadow palette!
Sarah C.
Jacksonville, FL
This is overall a very nice palette! The yummy smell is definitely the best part about it. Also the cute packaging!! The shades do tend to last on me but I feel like there's others that last longer and don't fade as much. The color choice is nice if you're into peachy and bronze looks. There's some hit or miss shades though,some being extremely pigmented and buttery but others just being a bit too dry and powdery but nothing some setting spray won't fix! They all do blend well,and compliment each other. I would definitely say this is a staple palette though,especially if you don't have many palettes. The shades Luscious and Purée changed my makeup game for the better!
Rachel H.
Free Soil, MI
Too FOR-EV-ER to get this when i bought it. Good sized. Packaging is soooo adorable. nice magnetic closer and very good tin feel on the outside case. I did have to build the matte shades up a little bit more. The shades are a bit more blendable than i expected. The pallet actually smells more like a gummy candy rather than a peach. It does have the names for the shades. there are 5 mattes and about 2 satin, finishes and everything else has a bit of shimmer to it.    Some of colors do feel a little stiff. It kind of reminds me of the bonbon palette. This is probably my favorite To faced palette by far. I am absolutely obsessed with it.
Elizabeth B.
Lemoore, CA
I am absolutely in love with this palette!! I bought this on Christmas Eve, and I'm in love. The colors are so beautiful!! I mainly use purée, candied peach, and nectar. The combo of these three colors give you a peachy look. I'm loving this palette so much I even put my Master palette by Anastasia away for a while. Leslie Alvarado and Dulce Candy have a great tutorial look for this palette. The tutorials are super easy!! You won't be sorry if you purchase this!!
Cat M.
Charlotte, NC
At first I really enjoyed this palette. The formula is one of the better from Too Faced palette releases, though I’m really not into scented eyeshadows. The color scheme makes sense and is cohesive, I understand the color story they were going for, but I just don’t find myself reaching for it all that much anymore. I think if you want simple, lightly warm every day looks that are work friendly and you don’t want to have to think too deeply about creating a handful of looks, this is an excellent palette. However, I prefer more complex, dramatic looks and I’d rather pull out a few palettes and some singles than stick with just one.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.