BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
Very well thought out palette. It's a very clever price point in that it's a few dollars cheaper than that Naked palettes. I love all of the colors in this palette. They blend nicely and there isn't a huge amount of fallout. I would definately recommend if you have very fair skin like I do to start small and build them up because so of them are much stronger and darker than they look in the pan. This is definately going to be my go to spring/summer palette. You can easily do a simple/basic/office friendly look & bump it up for nighttime. You can do a nude look or fun color look. The warmer peach undertones are gorgeous. I highly recommend this palette. I own 2 (one for my personal has & the 2nd lives in my pro kit).
Michaela D.
Hyde Park, NY
This pallette is all the rage at the moment. First off I bought this in the middle of winter and when I opened it, it takes me to the middle of summer. The peach smell on this is unreal and it lasts so every time you open it you get that feeling. The colors go from light shades like white peach. To the deep colors like the purple shade talk derby to me. It is a nice pallette well pigmented over all, the powders are a little chalky, and there is some fallout. But with most shadows there are. I think this was a good purchases for me.
Ashley R.
Wilsonville, OR
What a beautiful product. The packaging is adorable - some people don't like the tin palettes but I really do, I think it helps to keep the palette looking clean and neat. The shadows are absolutely beautiful. They're buttery and blendable and the shades work so well together. Not to mention, the peach smell is a super nice bonus! This is a great investment to make to add to your collection.
Chloe H.
Bloomington, IN
I absolutely love this pallet, and especially for blue eyes. The subtle pinks, peaches, and brown colors compliment my eyes perfectly and I can either play it up for a nicer look or where it on a day to day basis. While I can only personally speak for my own eye color/shape, I've used it on two of my friends and it turned out beautifully as well, and they have brown and blue eyes. Additionally, if you are new to makeup, all Too Faced pallets come with a little book showing you different eye looks that you can do and that comes in super useful when trying to figure out your style. Overall, amazing pallet and would recommend to anyone with blue eyes for sure.
April C.
Sparks, Nv
I was a bit hesitant about purchasing this palette, but after watching several dozen Youtube reviews I decided to go for it. The colors are nicely pigmented and go on great. The fragrance is definitely intense but I enjoy it, however if you are sensitive to smell I would recommend going to a store and smelling the sample. The palette itself is heavy, sturdy, and feels very nice, which I always appreciate.I also appreciate that the palette includes 18 beautiful shadows instead of the typical 12 shadows in most palettes.
I am very happy that I purchased this palette!
Nikki A.
This is by far their best palette yet! You have neutrals and just enough pops of colors! The pigmentation is out of this world and the case is adorable! This is my second one so far and it still smells just the same. Exactly like peaches! Recommend looking out for their collection this year before it sells out!
Alyssa H.
Little Elm, TX
I was excited to try this palette because I love my chocolate bar palette so much. Initially I wasn't sure if I'd like this palette once I got it. However, the more I tried this out and tried different looks the more I liked it. This is now one of my go to palettes for easy simple looks or even more dramatic looks. I love the sweet peachy smell but for someone sensitive to smells this may bother you. I like the peach smell even more than the chocolate bar palette one. I am so glad I kept trying this palette out because I'm enjoying it so much!
Devon D.
So, I didn't really get into make up until April 2016. I missed out on the first release. I got my sweet peach palette through ulta.com and it was delivered the next week! I was very shocked how quickly it arrived. Again I love the scent of this palette and it makes me happy to use it in the mornings. I love the quality of the shadows and the peachy shades are my favorite. I'm starting to fell like all my eye shadows should be scented. :) I love this palette. The shadow build and blend well. I can get a lot of looks out of it.
Elizabeth E.
I like it, I don't love it like I hoped. Most of the shadows are fine. It's just once you get it so many colors are close that you don't get as many looks as you should out of a pallet with so many shades. Also, why are there so many browns and only a couple pinks? To me peach is orangy pinks, not just pink and there's nothing like that in here. It smells amazing tho and it is great for everyday looks. But imo it's more hype then substance. Which I clearly got swept into, haha. That being said, I do reach for it a couple times a month, upping it from 3 to 4 stars. So if you can't get it out of you head or you don't have a lot of eyeshadows I'd say go for it.
Olivia D.
Corona, NY
This has been one of my favorite palettes over the pas few months. It smells great and looks even better. It can be used for natural looks as well as glammed night out. It's beautiful on all skin tones and although it's not as pigmented as I thought it would be, it's still good to layer on. Awesome for anyone just getting into make up who'd like to use a popular brand. I would definitely buy more of Too Faced products based off of this collection.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.