BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Amie L.
Somers, CT
I wasn't originally interested in this palette and didn't believe the hype, that was until I swatched it at Ulta and tha was when I fell in love.  The colors are stunning!  I didn't realize how much I loved the peach tones until I saw them in person.  I attached a photo of a look I created using this palette.  The scent is nice and not overwhelming at all.  Beautiful color payoff without a lot of fallout.  Definitely recommend!
Joanna C.
so the other day I went to sephora and saw this palettes. I have the chocolate bar one and love it. I sawtched this palette and the colors are gorgeous. The pigmentation reminds me of the tartiest palette. They are matte and easy to blend out.I'm not a fan of the peach scent but the shadows makeup for the smell. Highly recommend this you will not regret! The packaging is cute and goes well with the whole  peach collection. The colors go really well with the whole spring look. #contest
Eve G.
As beautiful as this palette looks, the pigmentation is definitely overrated and not really worth the price. I love Too Faced and their products continue to surpass many others in the market, but this palette specifically was so hyped that when I finally received it I was very disappointed. The matte colors are beautiful and blend out easily, but the shimmers are difficult to blend out. Though it may have been difficult to blend out, once it DID, it would last very long. For the beauty junkies out there, I would rather recommend Kylie's Peach Palette rather than this one...
Lisset L.
Burbank, CA
Beautiful palette with 'peachy' colors! I was given this palette from Sephora (yay beauty insider points! save em girls, you can get goood things. ahem.. like this palette! :D) I was on the fence about buying it, only because the last couple products I've tried from Too Faced have let me down, quality wise.. But I ended up liking this palette a lot! I'm all about pigments and long lasting eye shadows and this palette has both. I have used this palette for both daytime and nighttime looks. I'm glad I was given the chance to try this palette and change my opinion on Too Faced.
Shante F.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I literally have fallen in love with the Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette from Too faced. I didn't think the palette would look great on me because of my deeper skin tone and brown eyes. This eyeshadow palette is cruelty free. Smells amazing like peaches. The shadows stay on all day without creasing. The shades glide on like butter! SO many beautiful shades. Has both shimmers and mattes. A little something for everyone:) I would totally recommend this palette to everyone:)
Julia Z.
Glenolden
I live this palatte but there is a lot of fallout. The quality is good though. Just make sure to clean up your face if you don't want fallout on it after you do your eye makeup. I would buy again but it's very similar quality to drugstore makeup but I enjoyed the colors in this eyeshadow palette.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
So when this palette came back into stock... i bought it though their website!! I signed up for their newsletter and got 20% off !!
I ordered the whole collection, but the palette is soo amazing, smells soo good , just like peaches!!!
The eyeshadows are so buttery, pigmented, and they blend so great! It has so many colors that you can just create all kinds of looks with!
I recommend it to everyone, i believe this palette is great for any skin tone. I love it!!
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
I wasn't able to get my hands on the palette the first time but when I heard it was relaunching I was in the fence because I heard mixed reviews. However I decided to get it and I love this palette. The shades are beautiful, very pigmented and can create just about any look. And the scent is amazing. It smells sooooo good! Def worth every penny.
Ryan W.
At the time I bought this, I used it a lot and enjoyed it, but as time went on I realized that the colors just aren't anything special. they all blend out to create essentially the same look as far as mattes go, and the very few peach colors are just ok. It smells amazing and can create some really pretty stuff, but its not something I ever find myself reaching for. It is basically just like every other Too Faced palette except its in peach colored packaging. A lot of the colors have gone unused. I regret buying it because it kinda feels like I wasted my money.
Jessica M.
First who doesn't love the smell. The color palette is great for a everyday wear. The peachy color of the packaging is perfect and I love that it is metal and not plastic. I just wish that is was a little more pigmented. The lighter colors are very hard to see on my skin and I do not like to layer my eye shadows too much. With that being said I do love the light colors. I wear this palette at least 3 times a week.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.