BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Julia M.
Waco, TX
I was a bit disappointed in this palette. I really enjoy the peach colors that are in here but I don't feel that there are enough. I would really have liked more matte colors and definitely more peach colors. Half the palette is very dark and lacking in pigmentation. I really don't like the shades with glitter because they don't stick to the eye and end up all over your face even with a primer. I don't care for the smell, it's a very chemically artificial peach smell. The packaging is very cute but makes me feel like they spent more time on the packaging then on the actual eye shadows.
Carol A.
This product is so good, I can't even describe. Well pigmentation, beautiful colors and is cruelty free. Oh! and you might want to eat it, because it smells fruity delicious.
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
I have both the original and Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar palettes which I really enjoy the quality of them. I picked this one up a couple of months ago because I swatched a couple of the lighter shades and loved the colors. I like all the shades up until the deep, dark shades such as "Peach Pit" and "Talk Derby To Me." I find them to be dry, patchy, and they don't blend well. They don't really finger swatch well either. I've attempted multiple times and have tried different ways to make them work. I always use a primer. I've tried spraying my brush with setting spray to amp up the color which didn't work well. Even then, it just muddled together when I tried blending them. Overall, I like and will continue to use all of the shades up to the darkest ones.
Kristin A.
Homewood
My gosh this is definitely one of my favorite palettes I own! When I first pick this up I just couldn’t put it down! I used it every single day for weeks on end. Not only can you create gorgeous peachy looks, but I actually created a super unique green Smokey eye look with the amazing green shade in the palette. On top of everything else the palette smells amazing! Who doesn’t want to smell something so divine while you’re taking your time creating a stunning look? We all know how much time it can take to work on perfection. The shadows are all super pigmented with very little kick up. There is a bit of fallout, which can be minimized with a good primer. The shadows are all very blend-able as well. There are a good number of mattes and shimmer shades that are all simply stunning. Such a winning palette, and if you have the means you must grab it!
amber p.
Edinburg, TX
i love this palette!! the packaging is so cute and the colors are so nice! it’s pigmented and so beautiful. they blend together very well and the smell is sooo goood! it’s pretty pricey though but the quality is worth it.
Wendy T.
Montrose, NY
This is definitely one of my favorite palettes that too faced has come out with. It is an extremely versatile palette with long lasting creamy shades. There are both matte and shimmer shades in this palette ranging from neutrals and pinks to a bold army green and pigmented violets. The peach scent is lovely and makes the application a little more enjoyable. I get many compliments whenever I create looks with this as well! Definitely well worth it!
Emily W.
Haubstadt, IN
This palette was soooo hyped, but of course I had to jump on the train and see this palette for myself. It's beautiful and has a lovely selection of warm neutrals, wish there was more peach. Some of the shades don't perform very well, you'll need to use primer or a white base to make it pop. That's not a huge deal to me as the palette has beautiful packaging and most of the shadows work fine. But the smell....horrible. I love the chocolate palettes as it was a delicious and gentle scent that disappeared after applied to skin. This is a terrible fake peach candy scent and it lingers! It smells like a cheap lipgloss from the 90s. It's not a deal breaker for me but it is something to mention if you are purchasing online without smelling it in person
Dorothy R.
Los Angeles, CA
pros
- beautiful packaging
- quality pigmentation
- pungent peach smell
- 18 colors:)
- stunning colors : pinks, shimmers, mattes, nudes, baby pinks, whites, dark browns, purples etc
- really adorable and clever nicknames

cons
- the pallette doesn't close all the way:( it closed but it doesn't click so it won't open (sorry if that doesn't make sense)

overall: SUCH A GOOD PALLETTE The price was expensive but so worth it for 18 beautiful colors that will last you a couple years!
Jessica A.
Santa Ana, CA
This has been my #1 go to palette within this past month that I have owned it. The colors are amazing and they blend beautifully!! I only own about 3 palettes and this one has been a great investment that I have not regretted. The smell so like that of peach gummy candy (which I love!!). Also, DO NOT rely solely on finger swatching. Delectable and Talk Derby To Me swatched HORRIFICALLY on the fingers, but apply quite pigmented and should be worked in little by little. I know it sounds weird, but trust me. Anyways, I would totally recommend this palette, especially for those whom have few palettes lol
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
There's 18 different shades,which is amazing!! The colors are so vibrant and pigmented and smell like peaches,mmmm y'all,what's not to love!!!The packing and case is adorable !!!!! You can use the mattes or the ones with more of a shimmer a Pallette for all eye color and every season!!! You can have a light look and there's even darker colors for a more bold look!!! Use an eyeshadow brush and dab on then blend for best results and always primer first:) Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.