BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Mikayla G.
Iron Mountain
This product was a no go for me. It’s really hard to work with, the pigment is definitely not worth the value of the pallet. Comparing this to BH Cosmetics, BH definitely is better. The product isn’t long lasting and I would not recommend this to anyone. Waste of money! Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Skyler D.
Fort Bragg
I absolutely love this palette! My favorite shade is luscious. This palette is very pigmented. I normally just use the more neutral colors. The only con of this palette that I have is that some of the colors I don’t use(the darker shades), I also wish there was more peachy shades. This is a great palette and I would recommend it.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
There's part of me that wishes there were even more peachy tones in this palette and that the shimmers were a bit more intense, but I can't deny that I've gotten a lot of use out of my good ol Sweet Peach palette. It really does create some beautiful natural soft looks as well as some more fun smokey looks using some of the shades to the right. I do find they are very easy to blend and pretty decent pigmentation. I think I would still recommend this because of it's seemed to be one of those somewhat old school staples like the chocolate palettes but I wouldn't say it's an absolute necessity. I would however recommend swatching in store before you buy to really get a feel for it first. The fact that it has adorable packaging and a nice peach aroma is a definite plus for me too. Overall the bottom line is that it's nice but there's better out there.
Tammy W.
Rock Hill , SC
Beautiful peach palette. Lots of warm peachy colors. Not too heavy or daring. If you’re looking for soft pretty shadows these are perfect. Think they would be good all year round. Not too much fall out. Last long, but better with an eye shadow primer or concealer. Love Too Faced products. Received as a gift. I would definitely recommend this palette. Smells good too.
Lilliana M.
I have heard a lot of good comments and reviews on YouTube and Instagram about this eyeshadow palette and a lot of people have been telling me that I should get it because it is worth buying but I recently just saw it on your app that I would very much like it if you guys will let me review this product on my Instagram and talk about it on my YouTube as well so that you guys can get all the credit you guys will help me give you guys viewers and more subscribers on my channel I would very much like it if you guys did this for me it would mean the world to me because I have never tried this product before so it will be the first best review that I have ever done on your app and on this product thank you
Gabby_Angeloss_16
I really love this peach palette it smells just like peaches it’s really good for summer and winter smoky eye and it’s really good for the winter time and it’s really good for like that school back to school I have to say who is really looking for a really good quality eyeshadow palette I recommend us the packaging is amazing it’s like really good if you put on some false eyelashes and a bunch of mascara and a winged eyeliner
Katie N.
Chesterfield
I love the scent of this palette! Sometimes I see it on my vanity and just open it to smell the peaches. Shadow quality is great EXCEPT 'talk derby to me' in the bottom right corner. This one is just off for me. Also, the peach scent does fade over time.
Taelor C.
This is my holy grail eyeshadow palette! The colors in this palette are all very beauty and vibrant and go well with one another. You can create a multitude of different makeup looks with just this one palette. The shades are nicely pigmented and show up well even on brown skin. There is minimal fallout, which is a big plus.
🌻🥑🍋 T.
Houston , TX
I really enjoy this pallet a lot it smells wonderful it’s a bit pricey but really worth it 18 shades is a lot the shimmers are soooo sooo beautiful very pigmented the shadows are also edible 🙂 great for a day to day look and nice for Smokey night looks
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
I absolutely adore TooFaced’s Sweet Peach Collection. Mainly because I absolutely love peaches and the colors are gorgeous! This palette is perfect for Fall, it gives you those gorgeous plum colors, with a pop of pink, gold,  green and brown. You can create the perfect neutral looks and the best night looks with this palette! The shadows are highly pigmented, they don’t have any fall-out and last all day with the right eye primer! And it smells delicious!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.