BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Klarissa M.
Avondale, AZ
I LOVE this palette. Definitely one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes I have. The pigmentation is great. It lasts long throughout the day, as well.
The smell is of peaches which is amazing! It's not overwhelming but it is just enough. I've had mine for a bit and it STILL smells great!
It has a great range of colors that you can create many different looks. There are both matte and shimmery shades.
I typically stick with more of the neutrals.
The mirror it comes with isn't my favorite but the packaging itself is super cute!
I love this palette and I am sure many others do too :)
Emily O.
Westminster, CA
I thought this palette was very average, the shadows were a tad bit difficult for me to blend and some have hardly any pigment. I also thought some of the colors like the blacks didn't really belong in a palette that was supposed to be peach themed. I'll keep using it because the scent makes me like it more, but I don't love it more than any other palette I have.
Sheela V.
This formula is really nice. A winter palette in my collection. By far my favourite chocolate bar. And its actually the one I bought the last. The matte shadows Truffled and Peanut Butter are literally the reasons this is my favourite bar. A complement of good lid shades also makes it worth it for me. Plus Butter Pecan is beautiful as an inner corner/tear duct shadow. I also like the idea of Pink Sugar - as a glitter wash on the eyelid - but I am yet to achieve it.
Emma B.
The range of colors in this palette and the quality of the shadows cannot be denied. The packaging is cute and the line on the whole is really great and excellent quality like Too Faced always is. This is my first shadow palette of theirs and I will definitely buy from them in the future after this experience. The colors are blendable, you can create a complete eye look from this and there isn't a lot of fallout when you apply the shadows. However, some of the lighter shades tend to look the same on my light skin if I don't put on a white base before hand. If you are sensitive to scent, you might want to check out the palette in person to decide if it is for you. Once you put it on your eyes you can't smell it anymore, but when you're applying it the air is very peachy. I happen to like that, but others might now.
Gabriela G.
Walden, NY
Absolutely amazing! not only can you use these highly pigmented shadows as well....eyeshadows (haha) but you can use them as blush and highlighter! They are also easily blendable and don't become muddy when mixing colors together. The price point is also ON POINT because you get a nice hard metal case that helps prevent breakage and you get a nice mirror that doesn't distort anything on top of 18 different colored shadows! The picture added to this includes me wearing the eyeshadows, papa don't peach blush, the sweet peach highlighter, and the sweet peach gloss! :D
Julia M.
Ramsey, NJ
This palette has a great variety of colors and is especially good for someone who is just starting out makeup and wants a subtle pink eye shadow (I recommend Georgia)! It also is good for makeup pros because you can create so many looks such as a smokey eye, golden shimmer, or summery eye look! The formula isn't the creamiest however the palette does smell like peaches and the colors are gorg!! Great everyday palette!
Caylen S.
Nashville, TN
I'm wondering if I received flukes of this palette because it did not work out for me...twice. I bought one from the Too Faced website but the shadows were so hard that my brush couldn't pick up any pigment at all. Because of the hype I went ahead and bought a second palette from Ulta. I had such high hopes when it arrived but again the shadows were so hard in the pans and absolutely no product would come out when I swatched it...disappointed for sure.
Besan Q.
The pigmentation on the palette is fantastic! At first, I wasn't sure about purchasing this palette, and after I purchased it, it's one of my favorites! It's also a nice bonus that this palette gets the approval from my partner, as well! He doesn't like me wearing a lot of makeup, but when I use this palette, it's not too heavy, and it really makes my eyes pop. I'd have to say two of my favorite shades are Peach Pit and Cobbler. I keep wanting to use either of the two colors in my shadows! A word of warning: It does have a smell (peaches, obviously), so it may not be good for those who have severe scent sensitivity.
Katie T.
Richmond
This is a great palette of neutrals and pinks with a couple pops of colors. Smells so good too! I use this palette mostly for quick day looks, throw some nudes in the crease with a little shimmer on the lid, then I use a dark color on my lower lash line (been using the purples for that a lot recently and love it with green eyes). Perfect for a quick day look but there are also a lot of fun colors to use for night looks as well. Product goes on nicely and is pigmented. The shimmers are nice. There does seem to be a lot of fallout on my nude color that is to the very left on the bottom row, but it hasn't caused a problem.
Alondra S.
As soon as you open the box, ! An amazing smell of peaches takes you back, or welcomes you (if you have never been before) to the wonderful smell of a delicious Peach Orchard. The colors are an array of beautiful colors from green, warm browns and obviously the various tones of peach. That, somehow reminded me of the different stages of colors that a peach goes through from being a simple flower to its ripest form (color) ! It's worth the hype, -and yes! You definitely need this palette in your life!!!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.