BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Halie M.
Bradford , VT
This is a phenomenal palette! I love the peach shades, but also love that there is enough of a variety to make plenty of looks. This to me is even better than the chocolate bar palettes. I prefer Alcone (LimeLight by Alcone) shadows, but this one is one of the few palettes that I will reach for consistently! Smells fantastic as well but is not so overpowering that it lingers. Pigmentation is great and there is not a ton of fall out which I appreciate.
Marium S.
This is my go to palette I have many palettes but this is the only one I reach for my everyday make up I got mine when it was released from too faced website. This palette has very nice shades which you can use in your day and night time to create a smokey effect. I love the transition shades in this palette this palette smells like peach candy.love the packaging too the only thing I didn’t like is the mirror I wish there was a good size mirror in it.
Naowshaba F.
Alexandria, VA
Is it worth the hype? Yes and no. Does it smell awesome? Yes! Just like peach candy. However, in my opinion, because of the added fragrance (which usually means some sort of alcohol is involved) it dries out the shadows. Because of that, the shadows are not as pigmented as they should be. This results in overall natural looks even when I try to make something more dramatic. If you're looking for something fun yet natural, this is the palette for you.
Piper B.
Green Bay, WI
My review is kind of confusing, because I love the product itself! The eye shadows are high quality and very smooth and pigmented! They all blend great and there's so many looks you could create, BUT I have pretty sensitive skin and the peach scent made my eyelids very red and swollen!! I thought it was a coincidence so I used the palette a few days later and the same thing happened. I know this doesn't happen to everyone, but if you have skin that is sensitive to artificial scents know it could irritate your eyes! Sad because I really loved this palette but couldn't keep using something that made my eyelids raw
Geazul A.
Too Faced products are the bomb! So when this palette first came out I was telling myself I had to get it just because all the products I have from Too Faced have never failed on me. When i saw the packaging I was SHOOKED! When I opened it I was just so excited I couldn't wait to play around with it. There was only one thing that bothered me and that was when I swatched one of the colors on my hand, I was disappointed because that color really stood out, it wasn't very pigmented as I expected but other than that all the other colors were very pigmented and so stunning. I would definitely recommend this product.
Alexandra A.
FL, FL
The too faced sweet peach palette was nearly sold out when I purchased it. So I was so relieved to get my hand on it . I love all the peachy orange/pink shades because they pair really well with my skin tone! Another thing I loved about the palette was all the glitter shades . Very pigmented and they blend nicely without an eyeshadow primer. Would definitely recommend to a friend/coworker
Megan B.
Puyallup, WA
I wanted SO badly to love this product! More and more over the years I have found that while Too Faced has some AMAZING products, their eye shadow is not up to snuff. The colors lack pigment and are unbelievably chalky. This palette was no different. The only thing it had going for it was the cute packaging and the wonderful peach scent. That's where the benefits, in my mind, stopped.

At first swatch I thought it had potential, but the color breaks down so quickly and you are left with little to no pigment. It takes more effort than it is worth to get it built up, and the blending is a nightmare. I returned this the very same day.
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette smells AMAZING. You can create so many looks with it, from daytime to nighttime. The shade “Nectar” is my go to inner corner shade, even for looks where I don’t use this palette. The packaging/lid does feel a tiny bit flimsy, it accidentally closed on my finger and my skin got caught in between..so beware of that. Other than that this is a must have!
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
Lemme tell you bout this pallet!!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!! I got it for Christmas last year and it was my first time trying it!! Every color in the pallet looks great on me and I have brown eyes!! I would recommend this product to everyone and everyone. I'm telling you if I ever run out of colors in my pallet I will totally buy a new one. But let's also talk about the packaging!! It's the most beautiful pallet I own. And it smell.. yes I said smells like peaches!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. I live for this pallet.
Heather M.
San Pedro , CA
I am absolutely in love with this pallet. From the packaging, to the scent, to all the colors in the pallet… I just cannot put it down. The shimmery colors are very intensely pigmented and a little goes a long way. The darker black, plum and green colors are not too pigmented but are a great complement the other colors in the pallet. Each of the unique colors blend very well and the color payoff is nice. Buy this pallet, you won't be disappointed.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.