BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
I love love life Two Faced products. The Two Faced Sweet Peach is a must have for summer color. The colors match my blue green eyes perfectly and stays all day even without eye primer. It's even scented and smells like a sweet GA peach! Little pricy but a little goes a long way and it lasts a while! Not to mention all the different shades you get with this pallet and the color schemes work great with light colored eyes. Love it! Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Ashley H.
Saco, ME
Love the colors love the smell. They blend okay, but tend to get muddy real fast. They also don’t last super long, which I’ve noticed is a trend amongst all too faced products
Amy N.
Powhatan
I am really sad with this and 90% of all the too faced products of the last 3-4 yrs. I used to be a HUGE Too Faced fan when we had the great eye shadow duos like totally toasted, shamrock chic (my fave) etc. but this??  They are WAY overpriced on EVERYTHING! They choose rather childish packaging and some childish colors in shadow and some lip colors. If you look at their palettes the colors way overlap and are horrible in price compared to the pigment compared to urban decay, mac or even makeup geek.... This is NOT like the shadow pigments from before!!! EVERY single one of us LONG time Too Faced cosmetic users KNOW 110% they are now skimping on pigment quality but still upping prices... VERY SAD for a once awesome company... As far as the OBVIOUS attempts at lowering of the "target age" of customers with their color choices? I understand they have teenage customers too but damn, what 13 yr old (who would be the only age group to like 100% of their colors) what 13 yr old can TRULY afford a $55 eye shadow palette??? I will stick with Mac and Urban Decay!!!
Katie K.
Dunwoody, GA
I don’t really have anything good or bad to say about this palette. The shadows are all fine, it’s just an odd pairing of colors, especially wish there were a few more mattes.
Madison B.
Texico, NM
I love this palette so much. I obsess over Too Faced eyeshadows, and this sent me into a frenzy. Everyone was crazy about the scent and how beautiful it was sold out when I went to get it!! Finally came out again in December, and I got it! $50 well spent. The shadows are soooo pretty, and the pigmentation on these are gorgeous! There are so many warm neutrals and then some cooler tone darker colors that go so well together. And the smell is just like everyone is saying: It smells so sweet and exactly like a peach!! Too Faced makes adorable packaging, and this palette is no exception. Go get your hands on this beautiful palette!
Carmen M.
Bowling Green, OH
This palette is sooo worth the hype! All of the colors are so beautiful and blend flawlessly into the lid!! You can creat so many looks in here with the differences of colors and they're all pretty. The shimmer shades work really well, and so do the mattes. I use this palette everyday for when I'm creating simple looks for work, and then I deepen the colors if I have somewhere to go after. The possibilities are really endless here. The smell of the palette is also to die for!!! Smells just like peaches! I do feel like too faced often puts out palettes with very pale and light colors that are very similar, but this is not the case with this palette. I love it!
Bethany C.
liverpool
This is my go to pallet for any look and it smells absolutely wonderful. The formula is very easy to blend and the colors are beautiful. One of the best purchases I’ve made!
Alyssa A.
I am obsessed with this palette! I wasn't originally interested in it at all when it came out, but after ending up with the blush and some lip glosses, I knew I had to buy it to complete my Sweet Peach collection. The packaging is so cute and feels really sturdy and I love the peach scent. I literally smell the palette every time I open it. The eyeshadows feel really nice and are easy to blend though I don't feel as though they are all very pigmented or that the quality is consistent. There is a good range of shadow textures from matte to glittery and the color selection is great. You can make a super natural look or go for something peachy so there is a lot of versatility. I've done a bunch of looks so far and have done the same thing twice as I'm still playing with it and I like everything I've done so far. I definitely think this is worth picking up while its still available and it's worth the hype in my opinion!
Lindsey S.
thomasville nc
This palette is great!! I love the matte browns for an everyday look and the peachy shades if i want to spice things up a bit! the shade bellini is a personal fave of mine!!
Alex S.
This pallet is outstanding. Highly pigmented, I little goes a very long way. I bought this pallet at Ulta Beauty. Smells so good and fresh. Beautiful packaging. Highly recommended product. Needs to make another pallet like this.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.