BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Mango 🐹.
Brooklyn, NY
A good amount of Summer/Spring colors and a few darker colors to intensity your eye look with cool tones shadow to blend evenly. I enjoy using this on my clients however there are fall outs so I always place a tissue on my client's cheeks when applying this eyeshadow. My only downfall is that it's not as pigmented as I thought it would be. Especially on darker skintone, I would have to apply the same color twice for it to show. Overall, love the smell but not a fan of the palette.
Crystal R.
Let me just say I LOVE THIS PALETTE !!! It's so good and very pigmented and the smell is amazing!! I bought it at my local Sephora store and when I first used it I have to go back and buy another one because when that time comes and it's gone I will be devastated. The colors are so good I use this palette every single day!! Is smells like peaches it kind of just give me the urge to eat that eyeshadows lol but obviously I'm not gonna do that however I do highly recommend this product to everybody obviously I'm not gonna do that however I do highly recommend this product to EVERYONE , too faced and amazing job on this product. It's a long lasting. I even use one of the Shiny eyeshadows as a highlighter
Lindsay S.
While this isn't a palette I would normally buy, I am SO HAPPY I did. I was worried the colours would be too pinky on me, as I am very fair skinned with green eyes. However, they seem to be universally flattering! There is a mix of matte and shimmer, but it is not an overwhelming amount of sparkles. All of the colours are gorgeous for both day & night looks. They can also be used wet or dry depending on the intensity you need. I love buying Too Faced products and this one is right in line with their high quality, fun makeup.
Samantha L.
Placerville, CA
I am in LOVE with my too faced peach palette & this picture doesn't do it justice. I like others thought 'why the hell would I spend so much money on a palette that probably isn't even pigmented' but it's beyond pigmented. Not only is it vibrant & playful it smells so good you just want to eat it, just like PEACHES. I will be buying more of this palette just so I always have it, it's just that extraordinary. 💞👍
Jocelina L.
Long Beach, CA
This peach palette had caught my eye! Too Faced is one of the brands with the cutest packaging and known for their chocolate theme.First the chocolate & now the peach? I had to buy it! I was so impressed with the cute packaging of peaches shape and color of peaches ,better yet the inside of this beautiful palette with 18 different shades & the smell of peaches!Yes !The smell of peaches.Some matte & shimmers can't go wrong .Too Faced has done it again!
Maria R.
Channelview, TX
I absolutely love this palette . All the colours are gorgeous and super interesting. It's my new go-to palette. Compared to other palettes the Sweet Peach Palette is much more summer-appropriate. Brighter corals , so the Sweet Peach is perfect for lighter, warm weather looks.f you are like me and you don't own or want that many palettes, then this is perfect There are a lot of glittery shades, and this is okay, but I would prefer that there be a few more mattes and transition shades A lot of people say that the peach smell is disgusting, but l honestly don't mind it at all. Yes, it is artificial, but it isn't super strong and l actually find it quite pleasant. The possibilities are endless with this palette and l have worn a different look every day since I got it. Overall, I would definitely recommend it and I would say that it is worth the money!
Robert J.
Coachella,CA
I am I love with this palette and have received so many compliments on the shades I've worn while at work.
I am literally the envy of my department right now.
The scent is so amazing and the great part is that it lingers after applying it!
The colors blend so smoothly and are so pigmented.
This has been an item I have been lusting over for quite abit,so I am very happy that I finally had the chance to buy it.
When I purchased it at ULTA it came with a few free gifts,so even better bonus!
I would recommend it to anyone that wants to up their spring/summer looks💖
Christina H.
Champaign, IL
Oh wow. I gave in. I thought I'd be disappointed. I thought I'd never be able to use all the colors. I was wrong. And I am so happy I was wrong.

First,the pigmentation is seriously amazing. It is easy to blend. The colors are great for every day make-up or a dramatic night out. I don't have to apply several layers to get a shimmer to look good. The matte colors are phenomenal. And that smell! I love the candy peach smell. I love opening the palette each morning and creating new looks. Such a fun, whimsical palette!
Marina L.
East Hanover, NJ
I really love the Too Faced chocolates (those that are large) and expected from this pallets no less. And I like moments when reality exceeds expectations.
The decoration is akin to chocolate, it's also a metal heavy case with a small mirror. All this is packed in a box that feels soft and very pleasant to the touch. I usually do not pay attention to this, but for some reason I did not pass by. Inside there is also a liner with makeup options
We open the pallet and the first thing we feel is the fragrance. This is not a peach, but peach Zuko from childhood. Chimose, but tasty
Consists of 18 shades of shadows.
⁃ White peach - creamy satin shade⁃ Luscious - Copper with golden tint⁃ Just Peachy - pink gold⁃ Bless Her Heart - a gray-green metallic with a gold micrometer⁃ Temting - a shade of moss, very velvety and dark⁃ Charmed, I'm sure - dark gray-brown
⁃ Nectar - pastel yellow with a light silver finish⁃ Cobbier - bright red-brown with a gold micrometer⁃ Candied Peach - satined, saturated peach with pink glitter⁃ Bellini - peachy pink⁃ Peach Pit - burgundy with purple shimmer⁃ Delectable - dark plum with light satin finish
⁃ Peaches'n'Cream - matt light beige⁃ Georgia - matte peach-pink⁃ Caramelized - warm bronze metallic⁃ Puree - caramel tint, matt⁃ Summer Yum - brick matt⁃ Talk Derby to Me - a dark purple hue with lots of lilac glitter

The shades are perfectly matched and balanced. As it is not difficult to understand from the title - all are warm, but for me it is only a plus.
The quality of the shadows is excellent. Of course, there are shades-aidesiders, namely the rightmost column. But they are such lighter outsiders, just dry compared to the rest.Metallics, shimmer - my love. They are soft, perfectly pigmented and 100% color. And if applied in a wet way or a finger, it will shine in a new way.There is one unique shade - Candied Peach. Such a combination I have not seen anywhere, looks very unusual in the eyes, and with tan it will be just great
Pigmentation is excellent, but as with any shadows it would be good to use a base for brightness and stamina. Despite the softness of the shades, I did not notice that the shadows are dusty and quickly consumed, that means they are pressed very well.When applied, behave fantastically, without stains and shakes under the eyes, cheeks and other parts of the face and body. During the day, do not roll in the fold, do not lose color and in the evening it looks as if you just applied makeup.

Drea W.
Midland
I love this Too Faced Sweet Peach palette so much!! It is very pigmented and smells exactly like Peach. I have tried a little bit on my finger to taste it and it tastes good but I wouldn't like eat it everyday because I'm sure the chemicals in it would make you sick if you put a lot of it in your mouth lol. I have had this product since May, it is an expensive makeup product for sure but so worth it! I will have this palette for many months since I only wear it for special occasions & that's not every day!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.