BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

• i soooo want to try this!13 Answers
  • How is the pigment and fallout?10 Answers
  • How’s the pigmentation for anyone who’s tried this? And d...4 Answers
Drea W.
Midland
I love this Too Faced Sweet Peach palette so much!! It is very pigmented and smells exactly like Peach. I have tried a little bit on my finger to taste it and it tastes good but I wouldn't like eat it everyday because I'm sure the chemicals in it would make you sick if you put a lot of it in your mouth lol. I have had this product since May, it is an expensive makeup product for sure but so worth it! I will have this palette for many months since I only wear it for special occasions & that's not every day!
Robbie H.
Brownwood, TX
I thought I would love this a lot more than I have. The Chocolate Bar pallet is my go to, and since I’ve purchased the Tarte Mermaid pallet I’ve been using that one more and more. This one... the mattes are great and ones with a sheen are pretty good, but the glittery ones don’t really pack the punch I expected. They almost seem to loose their color but keep all of the chunky glitter. I mean, you can make it work, but it takes just that.... a lot of work. And when I have other eyeshadows that perform better with less effort I of course am going to reach for those. I’ve been able to pull light summery looks and deeper summer nights looks. I could see this palette taking me into Fall!
Paulina C.
Wharton, NJ
I was so happy when I found this palette, I have grown to absolutely love it. Yes it has a scent, but I personally don't find that it's too strong nor does it linger for long. So it's mainly concentrated on the palette itself, just like you don't smell like chocolate all day with any other too Faced palette. The variety of shades is just gorgeous and the formulation of the powder is just so nice to work with making easy to make tons of different eye looks. Definitely looking forward to keep playing around with it to discover more ways to combine the colors for new looks.
Melody P.
Worth, IL
I love this palette! You can create so many different looks for different seasons. Honestly this is one of my go to palettes now and is literally the best smelling make up I've ever had. You almost want to eat it lol It's very pigmented, stays on all day if you use any eye primer and some colors can even be used for blush or highlighters. Has a cute mirror and book for different looks you can create with it. Favorite colors are 'just peachy' and 'candied peach.' 🍑
Cassie S.
Marietta, GA
This is my top every day go to eye shadow palette! The packaging is so nice. I like the weight it has and love that it is a tin package. It does have a nice mirror inside. The smell is AMAZING! I dont see why people were downing the smell. You have to like peaches or obviously you wont like the smell. I love that i have had it for months now and the smell hasn't vanished. The colors are soo pretty and blend nice I would say there is only one shadow that doesn't blend as well as the others but im not worried cause i can use everything else in the palette. I can do a fresh light makeup look so a sultry date night look with this palette! So glad they made this permanent.
Brittany E.
Boone, NC
This palette was just amazing! I love Too Faced eyeshadows normally and this palette did not disappoint! Even though I have very fair skin, I felt that every shade in this palette looked nice with my complexion and the warmth of the colors really complimented my blue eyes. The pigmentation of this shadow was outstanding and the formula felt soft and smooth. Not everyone will be a fan of the smell that this palette has but I really did enjoy the peachy scent. It was a nice change from the other non-scented eyeshadows that I own.  I recommend trying this product if you haven't yet or at the very least go swatch it in the store. I promise, you won't be disappointed that you did!
McKenna P.
East Lansing , MI
For one thing, this palette smells so good! There are a ton of shades and all of them work very well together. It's really more of a neutral palette than a peach palette as there're really only maybe four shadows that are true to the peach name. However, the shades are very pigmented and beautiful. There are a few that don't hold up to the others but the majority of the shadows are really good. There is some fallout but if you set your undereyes with translucent powder it's very easy to swipe it away.
Jayda H.
In my opinion I don't think it's the "most amazing" palette. It's a good palette but it's not a holy grail. The eye shadows are nice, you have a great variety of colors to choose from, from your shimmers to your mattes. It does indeed smell AMAZING though, it really does own up to smelling like peaches, but it is not as pigmented as I wanted it to be. Some shadows are more pigmented than others. It has a nice formula, not chalky or powdery it's more silky and soft, good for blending.
All in all i gave it a 3 star because of its lack of pigmentation. I don't think I'd buy it again but it is a fun palette to have in your collection when it smells like peaches!!
Btw, I have swatched some colors to show you the pigmentation.
Xoxo
Dipali D.
Brookline, MA
Great palette overall - less fallout, good range of shades and smells amazing! My only problem with it is that it is not as pigmented as other eyeshadow palettes in the same price range. These shadows might work better with lighter skin tones. I'd recommend it if you are a makeup junkie and want this palette because everyone has it because it's not all that bad, but, if you are not, you can skip this one and find a better palette for about the same price from Urban Decay or Anastasia Beverly Hills.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
Very well thought out palette. It's a very clever price point in that it's a few dollars cheaper than that Naked palettes. I love all of the colors in this palette. They blend nicely and there isn't a huge amount of fallout. I would definately recommend if you have very fair skin like I do to start small and build them up because so of them are much stronger and darker than they look in the pan. This is definately going to be my go to spring/summer palette. You can easily do a simple/basic/office friendly look & bump it up for nighttime. You can do a nude look or fun color look. The warmer peach undertones are gorgeous. I highly recommend this palette. I own 2 (one for my personal has & the 2nd lives in my pro kit).
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.