BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Chelsea N.
Middletown, CT
This palette was given to me as a gift and I was so excited! First of all, the smell is amazing and never gets old or overpowering. The pigmentation is definitely there for most of the shadows. A few of the shadows were disappointing such as the dark purple (last one of the second row), it turns out to be more of an ashy-black color. I definitely like all of these colors but I feel like I have most of them in other palettes that I own.
If you are a makeup collector with multiple palettes that have similar colors to this one, I would pass on this product. It's fun but nothing too amazing. Also I believe that the price point of $50 is pretty steep, but that just comes with the Too Faced name.
Overall though, a great palette!
Taki V.
Austin, TX
This palette has lovely colors, unfortunately the quality isn't that great. It's very chalky and applies patchy. It's kind of hard to blend as well. The ABH palettes in comparison are so much easier to work with and more pigmented-I only need to dip in once. I have warm-toned skin and I have to put on several layers to get a few of the lighter colors to show up on my skin from this Peach palette. I do love the smell, and I am going to keep this and continue to work with these eye-shadows. But my recommendation is to get Anastaisa palettes for better quality.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
I have come up with some really beautiful color combos with this palette and is my favorite. I've had it for well over a year now, as I was EXTREMELY lucky to get it when it was very limited. Ulta had just gotten a shipment that day and only 3 had come in so I snagged it up immediately. It's in a sturdy metal packaging and smells just like the Strawberry Shortcake friend Peach Blush that I had back in the 80s=) My 3 faves are Georgia, Charmed I'm sure and Bless her heart. All of the colors are sensational, though. The pigment is amazing, fallout minimal and they blend beautifully. This is my daily go to.
Ashley C.
Bremen, GA
I have an unpopular opinion on this palette, but here goes. After daily wear for about a week, I've come to the conclusion that about half the palette is usable. The deeper and dark shades are muddy and unwilling to blend. My eyes end up looking like a mess, and I consider myself to be very good at applying eyeshadow. I have other TF palettes that don't have this issue at all whatsoever. The lighter end of the palette is no problem, and are the quality I expect. The dark shades are completely unusable. I love the packaging and the scent, but $50 for half a palette is ridiculous. I am returning it to ULTA and I do not recommend this product.
Brooke C.
Nanticoke, PA
I am really enjoying my Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette. I love the color selection within the product and I definitely love the nice peach candy scent! I absolutely adore the packaging, it's not at all bulky and is in a cute tin. My only complaints are that the palette didn't come with a brush/applicator and sometimes the color payoff isn't the greatest. The color payoff issue can usually be solved by applying with a wet brush or a finger. However, overall I would certainly purchase the Sweet Peach palette again! I especially love the shimmery pink-gold shade 'Bellini' and I know it will be the first shade I hit pan on. This was my first purchase from Too Faced and I will definitely be checking out more of their products in the future!
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
I finally got my hands on this palette!!!!! I've been obsessed with it since I heard it was being re released for christmss. The pigmentation is crazy good! Theres a nice mix of both matte and shimmer shadows. They're also nice and creamy. I can't really say that it smells a lot like peaches... but peach complements my skin tone so well I dont even care! I wanted their blush as well, but I think a few of these shades could possibly be used as a blush :)
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
So my two faced sweet peach palette is great and has eight teen eyeshadows I have a few favorites I loved just peachy cobbler and caramelized and a few other.. also with the pallet inside they gave you how to glamour Guide.. I don't know how many people would actually use it but I'm just saying it's inside of the package but I love it I use it all the time it's great I got to say I love the smell like peaches it goes on very nice there's not too much fall out this pallet is very pretty it is very heavy it's good quality made nice I love it. Feels like it may be plastic or metal I'm not too sure but it's very well-made..
Kayla D.
Champaign, IL
I absolutely love this palette. The smell is closer to a gummy peach ring and not a true peach, but is still amazing. You can smell it as soon as it opens. All the shadows are highly,pigmented and blend quite easily. I would still wear an eyeshadow primer underneath just to maximize your time and wear with them. The only downside is the closure, it can be easily distorted since it is a magnetic close and not a physical one. So I'm not sure I would feel safe traveling with it.
Juli J.
Philadelphia, PA
I really enjoy this palette! I don't much like stepping outside of my color comfort zone, and this palette lets me play it safe but also gives me some room to experiment with color. It comes with a lot of common pinks and browns, but the olive and peach shades are something I don't have in my collection, and speak to my more daring side! I don't think this smells like peaches at all, but it's not a scent I can't stand. It's tolerable and I can look past it. I can take this palette on a trip and it will be the only shadows I'll need - it has a setting shade, transition shades, lid shades, deeper shades, glitters...I can definitely pull off entire looks with this palette alone. Eager to try the rest of the Sweet Peach collection!
Hope O.
Philadelphia
I love this palette, however it does have its pros and cons. The shadows are all very soft to the touch and the matte shades are all very smooth, however I did have done trouble blending the shade "charmed I'm sure" into the crease. I do love the color variety. They did a great job incorporating shimmer shades that are green and purple to give it some variety. The only thing I thu just this palette lacks is an orange/peach matte color, although the matter pink is very pretty. The pan sizes are fairly large and it smells like peaches. I am happy with this palette, however I would not repurchase it.

Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.